Qt/WinCE, Visual Studio integration and DevDays2007 videos
Here are three good things for you while you're all waiting for Christmas to kick in :)
- We've released the second technology preview for Qt/WinCE, and
- We've added support for Windows CE projects in our Visual Studio Integration for 2005
- There are videos from Developer Days 2007 uploaded!
Second technology preview of Qt/WinCE
Since the last technology preview we've been working on moving Qt/WinCE from using Qt 4.3 to Qt 4.4. We're basically done with that and thought this would be a good time for another package. We haven't made a super friendly installer this time (no worries they will be back for later releases) but it's still just the regular three-step:
- Configure the package
- Set your paths to your SDK
Here is basically what's new in the second preview called "Siesta":
- Upgraded to Qt 4.4
- All examples and demos now compile and run for Windows CE
- The OpenGL module now supports OpenGL ES on Windows CE
- Added example for OpenGL ES
- Added support for QtConcurrent and QtXmlPatterns
- Visual Studio integration now supports Qt/WinCE
- Several improvements and bugfixes
Now if you want your dirty little hands on the package simply join the preview mailinglist for Qt/WinCE by sending a mail to:
firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: subscribe
Of course, If you're already on the list you already got a mail on where to get it.
Visual Studio Integration for 2005
Developer Days 2007 videos
Subscribe to our newsletter
Try Qt 6.3 Now!
Download the latest release here: www.qt.io/download.
Qt 6 was created to be the productivity platform for the future, with next-gen 2D & 3D UX and limitless scalability.
Explore Qt World
Check our Qt demos and case studies in the virtual Qt World
Check out all our open positions here and follow us on Instagram to see what it's like to be #QtPeople.
Näytä tämä julkaisu Instagramissa.
Want to build something for tomorrow, join #QtPeople today! We have loads of cool jobs you don't want to miss! http://qt.io/careers #builtwithQt #software #developers #coding #framework #tool #tooling #C++ #QML #engineers #sales #tech #technology #UI #UX #CX #Qt #Qtdev #global #openpositions #careers #job
Henkilön Qt (@theqtcompany) jakama julkaisu