Qt introduces a new customer support system
We are making some significant enhancements in our customer support to make it even better. A new upcoming support system allows us to streamline processes and respond to support tickets quicker than ever before.
No actions needed from the customer – just enjoy the improved service
While the migration between systems is performed, there will be a short maintenance break in the customer portal. We will communicate the exact maintenance break date and duration via our Qt Account Portal one week in advance.
The system change doesn’t affect the way customers communicate with us:
- Support channels will not be impacted. You can still contact Qt support via existing customer portal and email addresses.
- Customer portal credentials will not be impacted.
- There will be minor updates to support case classification & feedback collection.
However, please note that after the migration, legacy support cases older than three years will not be accessible. In the new system, we are planning to perform automatic data disposal for support cases older than three years. If you have any concerns please contact email@example.com.
The benefits of Qt Support
Qt Support is on a mission to help all clients to solve technical challenges and provide best practices with Qt APIs, functions, methods, and programming techniques for all projects. If you need an extra boost, we can quickly become an extension of your team, ensuring your business has all the strategic support it needs.
Qt Support includes
- Support on Qt APIs, functions, methods, and program techniques
- Software updates, patches and bug fixes for all releases
- License transfer (2x per year per license) and recovery support
- 24x7 personalized support portal access
- Bug fixes – Priority (within reasonable efforts)
- Two business days response time SLA (public holidays and weekends are exceptions)
You can reach Qt Support at account.qt.io/support.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Try Qt 6.1 Now!
Download the latest release here: www.qt.io/download.
Qt 6 was created to be the productivity platform for the future, with next-gen 2D & 3D UX and limitless scalability.
Check out all our open positions here and follow us on Instagram to see what it's like to be #QtPeople.
Näytä tämä julkaisu Instagramissa.
Want to build something for tomorrow, join #QtPeople today! We have loads of cool jobs you don’t want to miss! http://qt.io/careers #builtwithQt #software #developers #coding #framework #tool #tooling #C++ #QML #engineers #sales #tech #technology #UI #UX #CX #Qt #Qtdev #global #openpositions #careers #job
Henkilön Qt (@theqtcompany) jakama julkaisu