Qt for WebAssembly makes it possible to build Qt applications that run anywhere, from any browser (Firefox/GoogleChrome/Safari/Edge/Opera/Mobile Browsers). ChargePoint is the world's largest EV charging network, providing over 100,000 places to charge.
Join ChargePoint’s Matt Hungerford in this Qt guest webinar to find out how they used Qt for WebAssembly to extend their Qt UI from charging stations to the web, to enable:
· Localization by remote parties
· Nightly updates for UX and feature validation
· Portable product demos to wherever the customers are
· Product training without the product
· Bonus: "Hands on with WebAssembly: we will do a quick walkthrough of downloading the source code and building the Qt-based game Cosmo's Star for WebAssembly".
Sound interesting? Sign up for this free webinar and tune live on Thursday, December 12th at 10 a.m. PST and receive a free copy of the on-demand webinar sent to your inbox to share with you friends and colleagues.
Speaker: Matthew Hungerford, UX Technical Lead for embedded software, ChargePoint