Are you facing a challenge representing huge amounts of data lag-free and with a limited amount of resources? In this guest webinar on 27th Nov at 10:00 CET, Vaidotas Strazdas shares his experience on how he successfully achieved this. Topics covered are:
1. Reasons to write a CRUD library from scratch
2. How to optimize representation of list items when using widgets or any other type of view class instances
3. Data structures that can be used to make CRUD library as efficient as possible
4. Making CRUD libraries easily maintainable and reusable across projects
5. Qt in complex cross-platform software development with big amounts of data.
Sounds interesting? Then sign up for this free webinar and tune in live on DATE at TIME and receive a copy of the webinar sent to your inbox shortly after to share with your friends and colleagues.
Speaker: Vaidotas Strazdas, Programmer Consultant, UAB
Registrant contact details may be shared with partners.
|Starts||10:00 Nov 27, 2019 UTC +2|
|Ends||11:00 Nov 27, 2019 UTC +2|