With the popularity of NXP’s i.MX 8M processors the need for SBCs, SOMs, displays, and accessories, to leverage the performance increases. Another important tool for development is software, which is why Boundary Devices ships their Nitrogen 6, 7, and 8 SBCs and SOMs pre-loaded with Qt to facilitate one of the more challenging aspects of embedded product development: The user interface.
This webinar will show you step-by-step how to get started developing UIs with Qt on Boundary Devices hardware within minutes. You will learn some really cool things like how to
- Overview of the Nitrogen8 family
- Flash your device with latest Qt for Device Creation image
- Setting up the device and flashing its eMMC
- Showing the different features included in Qt (graphics, video, etc)
- Installing the Qt Toolchain and setting up Qt Creator
- Start developing and debugging your own application
- How to build and upload application to target
- How to do step-by-step debugging
So sign up now, pull up a chair, and get stuck in coding with your pals from Boundary Devices and Qt.
If you want to follow the instructions in the webinar, you will require
- One of the Boundary Devices Nitrogen8 family device
Make sure you sign up for this free webinar now, tune in live and ask your questions on August 19 at 10 am CEST / 4 pm CST or 10 am PDT / 7 pm CEST and get a copy of the webinar recording sent to your inbox shortly after. Please note, registrant contact information for this webinar will be shared with our partner Boundary Devices.
Gary Bisson, Software Team Lead, Boundary Devices
Tino Pyssysalo, Senior Product Manager, The Qt Company
|Starts||10:00 Aug 19, 2020 UTC -7|
|Ends||11:00 Aug 19, 2020 UTC -7|
|Topics||Device Creation, Qt Toolchain, Qt Creator|
|Organizer||The Qt Company|