So you have made a world-class application with Qt, but how do you deploy it to many devices in a robust, reproducible and secure way?
In this webinar Harald Kjølberg from Qt and Mirza Krak from Mender.io will show you how to use Mender.io to quickly and easily deploy applications made in Qt on to your field-deployed devices.
Mender is an end-to-end OTA (over-the-air) solution for users who seek a secure and robust way to deploy firmware and software to connected devices.
In this webinar we will start off by:
- Giving an overview of Mender and how it works
Followed by an impressive demo showing you how to:
- Use a QtCreator build as input artifact for Mender.io to do an application update
- Do a phased roll-out of the newly created / updated application
- Explain how you can automate the roll out using APIs
- Explain how this can be integrated to deploy images based updates
If this sounds interesting, please sign up for this free webinar to tune in live and ask your questions on 10th December at 10:00 CET and/or to get a copy of the webinar recording sent to your inbox shortly after.
• Harald Kjølberg, Product Manager, The Qt Company
• Mirza Krak, Embedded Solutions Architect, Mender.io
Your details may be shared With event partners.
|Starts||10:00 Dec 10, 2019 UTC +2|
|Ends||11:00 Dec 10, 2019 UTC +2|
|Organizer||Mender.io & The Qt Company|