Join Qt and our sessions at NXP Connects 2021 online for where there will be 80+ multi-market technical sessions, created for engineers designing solutions with embedded systems. From automotive, machine learning, smart cities, industrial, and more, engineers are invited to learn, be inspired, design, and develop, and together accelerate breakthroughs toward advancing the world.
Europe: Nov 9-10
Americas Nov 10-11
What to See at NXP Connects
- Sessions on Smart Home Appliances (Americas) and Automotive (Europe) by Qt
- Take a first look at cutting-edge demos inside an immersive virtual showroom
- Hear insightful keynote and panel discussions led by NXP leadership
- Network with peers and an access resources from an expansive ecosystem of NXP partners
- Get your most challenging questions answered by NXP experts
- Get rewarded as you interact during the event and take home some well-earned prizes
Session: Accelerating your next scalable high performance eCockpit HMI
OEMs today are exploring solutions that address the complex acceleration towards connected and electric human machine interfaces (HMIs). At NXP Connects 2021, Qt will showcase the latest advancement with HMI development platforms, key features and innovations to overcome the challenges for developers, designers, and OEMs will come across for the next generation of Automotive Cockpits.
Trends in Digital Cockpits
High visual fidelity
Safe & secure connected mobility
Scalable HMI development platform
Smartphone like UIs & Architectures on MCUs & MPUs
Together with NXP’s crossover MCU family and Qt’s State-of-the-Art technology create optimized solutions for rich GUIs for all future mobility challenges. From ADAS to Public Transportation or E-Mobility, manufacturers are becoming software-defined. In this interactive webinar, we will highlight the key aspects to consider and traps to avoid when planning and developing new software in terms of technology, costs and Lifecycles.
Speakers: Åsa Forsell, Senior Product Manager, Automotive, The Qt Company and Marek Machacek, Business Development Manager, The Qt Company
Covid-19 has device makers across all industries experiencing record breaking demand. Home appliance manufacturers are being hit exceptionally hard with consumers desiring an updated experience that is modern, fast, and affordable. Beset by limited development time and resources, rolling out a complete product family at a pace that meets the demand and expectations on experience is a challenge. In this talk we will show a modern approach to designing a scalable application that delivers a consistent look & feel from your low-end mass market product to the industry leading premium experience with an oven demo.
- Overview of the state of the embedded industry
- How UI design is approached differently across low, mid, and high end platforms
- Latest UI/UX design trends
- A modern approach to an efficient architectural solution & code reuse
- Multi-platform Smart Oven demo
Speaker: Harrison Donahue, Strategic Account Manager, The Qt Company
|Starts||9:00 Nov 9, 2021 UTC +2|
|Ends||0:00 Nov 12, 2021 UTC +2|
|Type||Trade shows & seminars|
|Topics||Embedded development, Embedded Systems, Automotive, IoT|