Adopting methods for rapid UX prototyping and including developers in iterative user testing ensures designs will delight end-users and be flawlessly understood by developers. Our current world of remote teams and virtual user testing increases the need for both tools to quickly create lightweight prototypes and workflows that support true collaboration between designs, developers, and end-users.
Join us for an interactive panel with experts in design, user testing, and rapid UX prototyping. We’ll be answering your questions about why to prototype, when to user test, and how to break down communication barriers.
Don't miss your chance to tune in live and ask your questions on December 16, 2020 at 10 am PT / 7 pm CET and get a copy of the webinar recording sent to your inbox shortly after.
· Roger Mazzella, Senior Product Manager, The Qt Company
· Mary Donnelly, Principal Consultant, Fathom Consulting
· Shawn Dorsey, Senior Technical Artist, The Qt Company
· Jeff Harrison, Senior User Experience Consultant, Fathom Consulting
· Kat Jayne, Lead Consultant, Experience Research & Design, Fathom Consulting
|Starts||10:00 Dec 16, 2020 UTC -8|
|Ends||11:00 Dec 16, 2020 UTC -8|
|Topics||design, user testing, rapid UX prototyping|
|Organizer||The Qt Company|