About the Role
The Account Executive is responsible for calling on enterprises in an assigned geographic territory while communicating Qt Company’s development framework advantages, features and benefits.
- Build relationships with C-Level Engineering Management, Engineering Directors, Product Managers and Project Managers within technical development organizations.
- Prospect new sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential clients via phone and email.
- Follow-up on inbound leads from Marketing and the Inside Sales Rep team.
- Develop and deliver world-class sales proposals to prospects.
- Exceed annual sales targets set forth by VP, Sales - Americas.
- Strategize with Regional Director of Sales on target accounts to ensure maximum revenue generation.
- Provide pro-active trusted thought leadership to accounts.
- Maintain and keep abreast of industry trends, products and services, and the competitive posture of the Qt Company.
- Submit activity reports and sales forecasts on a weekly basis.
- Demonstrate the ability to build rapport with existing and prospective clients
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal, organizational and collaboration skills
- Ability to quickly adopt sales related technologies
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and changing environment
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Sales Training and SalesForce.com experience
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- 3-5 years technology sales experience
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding measurable goals
The Qt team and Qt technology is helping industries to build next generation solutions for cars, futuristic dashboards for ships, analyse satellite images, visualize meteors, create design with 3D, save lives through medical devices and sense movements with IoT devices. And this is just a start. These are only a fraction of areas where the Qt technology is used.
Qt Group (Nasdaq Helsinki: QTCOM) is a global software company with a strong presence in more than 70 industries and is the leading independent technology behind millions of devices and applications. Qt is used by major global companies and developers worldwide, and the technology enables its customers to deliver exceptional user experiences and advance their digital transformation initiatives. The company's net sales in year 2019 totaled 58.4 MEUR and it employs some 350 people. To learn more, visit http://qt.io.
In Qt, we work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our products and solutions, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at Qt means challenging yourself to always be better.