About the Role
If you’re curious and like the tech environment , if you have fun selling and you like the challenges of a a business hunter and a strategic thinker, we want to talk to you. The goal is to contribute to the double digit business growth The Qt Company makes while giving a dynamic growth momentum to the local office.
The Qt Company wants to strongly increase footprint in the Eastern European, Balkans, Israel & South Africa market with device makers and software editors by fully deploying the brand together with a strong sales activity and new customer acquisition focus. Based in Berlin area, and in collaboration with the local Senior Account Manager and directly reporting to Regional Sales Director (MEAT, EE & RCIS), you will join a dynamic team eager to make the company grow.
Would you like to be part of a global software company that leads the development framework behind millions of developers, devices and applications? Do you want to be part of an innovative, diverse and fun environment? Then come be a part of our exceptional team and help us promote cool products.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Plan & execute your sales strategy for the Eastern European, Balkans, Israel & South Africa territory in coordination with the local team
- Identify and penetrate new accounts: Industrial machines, Automotive, Medical, Consumer goods, etc.
- Support and develop existing customers
- Quickly follow-up sales opportunities converted from Marketing leads
- Build customer intimacy, understand and map their organization
- Manage and control your sales funnel (from prospecting to closing) to achieve your target
- Contribute to project quotations, with a focus on profitability
- Be the relay of local operations (conferences, lounges, and presentations) supported by the marketing department
- Establishing partner networks in the ecosystem
- Advise executives and support functions on local market specifics
- Align with business development managers, industry leads, and regional sales teams on presenting a single front to help represent a single vision to our customers
- Bac +3 on technical/engineering field preferred (Master’s is an added advantage)
- Proven success of 3-5 years in selling development tools or consulting, around embedded technologies or similar (hardware and software)
- Familiarity with Software Development tools and Software Development Life Cycle is a plus
- Target driven and results focused personality with a goal to deliver overachievement against clear objectives and business development targets
- Accountable, Rigorous, Autonomous
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Curious and Active Listening mindset
- Solid knowledge of sales tools (Salesforce, Linkedin Nav, …)
- Fluent in both English and German
The Qt team and Qt technology is helping industries to build next generation solutions for cars, futuristic dashboards for ships, analyse satellite images, visualize meteors, create design with 3D, save lives through medical devices and sense movements with IoT devices. And this is just a start. These are only a fraction of areas where the Qt technology is used.
Qt Group (Nasdaq Helsinki: QTCOM) is a global software company with a strong presence in more than 70 industries and is the leading independent technology behind millions of devices and applications. Qt is used by major global companies and developers worldwide, and the technology enables its customers to deliver exceptional user experiences and advance their digital transformation initiatives. The company’s net sales in year 2018 totalled 45,3 MEUR and it employs some 300 people. To learn more, visit http://qt.io.
In Qt, we work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our products and solutions, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at Qt means challenging yourself to always be better.
Why should you apply?
We offer a family friendly, diverse and flexible work environment. The team you will be joining is one that loves experimenting, innovating and learning. Not to forget a fun office space and great colleagues.