About the Role
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our global Qt team whose primary responsibility will be data processing and performing analysis to ensure business data and reporting needs are met. In this role, you will work with a multi-functional team creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions. The Business Analyst will quickly gain an understanding of the big picture, gather information, and form recommendations on possible alternatives. If you feel you can bring these qualities and a ‘can do’ attitude to our team, this is a great career opportunity for you.
- Define needs of sales, marketing, finance, product and management team members and solve those needs with data analyses and recommendations
- Support business forecasting & planning and regular reporting to senior leadership
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses
- Enhance the overall performance and health of the data in the Salesforce system
- Drive fresh initiatives for business planning and customer data management systems
- Grow and foster a data-driven company culture
- Minimum 5 years’ experience providing business or financial analyst support in fast paced and changing environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science or similar
- Advanced Salesforce & MS Excel skills and desire to learn
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with capability to recommend solutions
- Ability to learn business process and system dependencies, and “connect the dots”
- Be proactive and follow through on open items until closed
- Work well within a team and be able to independently engage on and execute tasks and projects
- Fluency in English language
We offer a dynamic, fast growing, highly international workplace with talented and skilled people from all around the world. We embrace openness, learning, encouragement and fun. The Qt Company operates in China, Finland, Germany, Japan, Korea, Norway, Russia and USA. To learn more please visit http://qt.io.
For more information, please contact Katja Kumpulainen, tel. +358 40 7222829.