About the Role
Qt Group is a global software company with a strong presence in more than 70 industries and is the leading independent technology behind millions of devices and applications. Qt is used by major global companies and developers worldwide, and the technology enables its customers to deliver exceptional user experiences and advance their digital transformation initiatives.
Qt technology is used by more than 1.5 million developers worldwide. We enable a single software code across all operating systems, platforms and screen types, from desktops and embedded systems to business-critical applications, in-vehicle systems, wearables and mobile devices connected to the Internet of Things. The company's net sales in year 2020 totaled 79.5 MEUR and it employs +400 people. The Qt Group operates in China, Finland, Germany, Japan, South Korea, Norway, Russia, the USA, France, UK and India and it is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki stock exchange.
We are looking for
A Business Analyst whose primary responsibility will be analyzing current portfolio performance and optimization, identifying expansion potential in our customer’s industries and looking for future opportunities in industry & business trends. In this role, you will work with a multi-functional team creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions. The Business Analyst will quickly gain an understanding of the big picture, gather information, and form recommendations on possible alternatives. If you feel you can bring these qualities and a ‘can do’ attitude to our team, this is a great career opportunity for you.
- Analyze current portfolio performance (P&L level) and identify business opportunities for existing products and services
- Track global technology & business trends, benchmark both competitors and partners performance on selected markets
- Validate business performance with scenario modelling and projections
- Identify growth opportunities the future
- Participate in business performance reviews and business planning
- Minimum 3 years’ experience providing technology, business or financial analyst support in fast paced and changing environment
- Degree in Business, Economics, Computer Science or similar
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with capability to recommend solutions
- Be proactive and follow through on open items until closed
- Work well within a team and be able to independently engage on and execute tasks and projects
- Fluency in English language, ability to travel
We offer you interesting challenges in a growing global business. Also, you will be joining a dynamic, fast growing, highly international workplace with talented and skilled people from all around the world. We embrace openness, learning, encouragement and fun.