About the Role
As the Business Development Director of Professional Services – EMEA region, you are responsible for exceeding Business targets in the EMEA region.
You are familiar and experienced in selling Professional Services (Consulting and Support) to Fortune 500 companies in this region.
You are self-driven, proactive leader with a proven track record of building successful strategic key accounts, getting up to speed quickly, hunting and closing new business, and managing high-level relationships across all levels and regions.
In this role, you will work closely with all functions (Service Delivery, Sales, and Marketing) to develop and implement strategic plans to achieve or exceed business targets in the EMEA region.
Location: You will be based in our Berlin office.
What is expected of you in this role:
- Provide leadership and guidance to the whole EMEA team.
- Establish and maintain key regional Fortune 500 customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base
- Collaborate with EMEA Sales team to develop and execute programs to drive sustainable revenue growth
- Maintain up to date knowledge of competitive sales and business development strategies
- Sell into decision making levels of an organization as well as close six and seven-figure deals
- Ensure that the state of the EMEA regions Professional Services sales and business development activity is accurately reflected in SFDC
- Provide leadership to the EMEA teams to put new opportunities into the sales pipeline, move opportunities thru the sales process, accurately forecast, and close new business
What you are great at:
- Strong knowledge of new and current technologies and trends specifically in the software tools arena
- Outstanding consultative selling skills and ability to clearly and effectively articulate the company’s value proposition
- Excellent team leadership and business development coaching skills
- Strong industry contacts in the prospective customer and influencer communities as well as the channel partner community
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with ability to conduct sales presentations and interact effectively with internal and external customers at executive levels
- Experience of working with high profile Fortune 500 customers in the region.
- Experience of working in international companies
- Willing to travel throughout the region and to Europe as needed
Your Experience & Education:
- 10+ years of experience selling enterprise software and services to Fortune 500 customers
- 5+ years of experience leading sales team in the EMEA region
- BA/BS degree required
- Fluent in English
Your core competencies:
- SW selling
- Management of large Accounts
- Sales coaching
- Sales team leadership
- Collaboration, integrity