About the Role
Would you like to be part of a global software company that leads the development framework behind millions of devices and applications? Do you want to be part of an innovative, diverse and fun environment? Then come be a part of our exceptional team and help us develop cool products.
To be the driving force behind generating new sales and contacts, identify sales leads, make pitches to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
- Builds key customer relationships and identifies business opportunities in the assigned territory
- Negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions
- Support in developing and implementing strategies for expanding customer base
- Collaborate with the sales team in developing and executing programs that drive sustainable revenue growth
- Maintain up to date knowledge on competitive sales and business development strategies
- Provide guidance to the sales teams to put new opportunities in the sales piplelines, move opportunities through the sales process
- Provide guidance on forecasting and closing new businesses
- Bachelors in Business Administration (Masters is an advantage)
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in selling expertise software and services
- Fluent in English and in French
- Knowledge of new and current technologies and trends specifically in software tools
- Ability to effectively articulate company value proposition
- Strong industry contact base; prospective customers, influencer communities and channel partner communities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to conduct presentations with internal and external customers at executive levels
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, achieve results and make smart decisions on the spot
- Experience with working in an Agile environment – would be a plus
The Qt team and Qt technology is helping industries to build next generation solutions for cars, futuristic dashboards for ships, analyse satellite images, visualize meteors, create design with 3D, save lives through medical devices and sense movements with IoT devices. And this is just a start. These are only a fraction of areas where the Qt technology is used.
Qt Group (Nasdaq Helsinki: QTCOM) is a global software company with a strong presence in more than 70 industries and is the leading independent technology behind millions of devices and applications. Qt is used by major global companies and developers worldwide, and the technology enables its customers to deliver exceptional user experiences and advance their digital transformation initiatives. The company’s net sales in year 2017 totalled 36,3 MEUR and it employs some 300 people. To learn more, visit http://qt.io.
In Qt, we work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our products and solutions, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at Qt means challenging yourself to always be better.
Why should you apply?
We offer a family friendly, diverse and flexible work environment. The team you will be joining is one that loves experimenting, innovating and learning. Not to forget a fun office space and great colleagues.