About the Role
Qt Group (Nasdaq Helsinki: QTCOM) is a global software company with a strong presence in more than 70 industries and is the leading independent technology behind millions of devices and applications. Qt is used by major global companies and by over one million developers worldwide, and the technology enables its customers to deliver exceptional user experiences and advance their digital transformation initiatives. We enable a single software code across all operating systems, platforms and screen types, from desktops and embedded systems to business-critical applications, in-vehicle systems, wearables and mobile devices connected to the Internet of Things. Qt employs some 450 people. The Qt Group operates in China, Finland, Germany, Japan, South Korea, Norway, Russia, the USA, France, UK, Italy and India.
Tasks and responsibilities
The global digital advertising market is growing at a rapid rate with people being more and more dependent upon their personal mobile devices and the Internet of Things (IoT) expanding where more and more devices with embedded software screens are connected. As a Business Development Manager Digital Advertising you will build relationships with C Level Engineering management, Engineering Directors, Product Managers and Project Managers within technical development organizations.
We are looking for an ambitious, energetic, and motivated Business Development Manager for Digital Advertising as it applies to programmatic advertising in the mobile applications and smart advertising on connected embedded software screens. This candidate should be a top performer who has the capability and self-confidence to get in front of the decision makers of companies that build products in need of embedded products and mobile development..
As Business Developer - Digital Advertising your responsibilities include:
- Run market research for EMEA market, creating prospecting list to target
- Create accounts strategy to open new sales opportunities across the business
- Gather valuable customer information on new projects, budget and decision makers
- Drive the value proposition product in EMEA, while working closely with senior stakeholders
- Ability to drive business value and business KPIs to influence CEO/CFO/CTO/CIO level in prospective companies
- Open doors and create relationships in high profile device manufacturing companies
- Identify prospect requirements and technical pain points
- Work closely with other business units to expand cross selling opportunities
For the position of Business Developer - Digital Advertising we are looking for driven, eager candidates with following skills:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- +5 years of experience in the embedded software or mobile application market as sales, solution architect, pre-sales, business developer
- Understand why customer buy Qt,
- Proven experience in one or all of the following markets: Hospitality, Consumer, Gaming,
- Contacts in C-Level R&D manufacturer companies
We are a highly international work place with uniquely skilled people from around the whole world. Our culture embraces openness, learning, encouragement and fun. We value transparency, innovation and collaboration. We think boldly and strive for continuous improvement. Our effectiveness is based on sharing, caring and transparency in our way of working. And collaboration is at the center in everything we do.
Position is available in our offices: Germany (Berlin, Munich, Hamburg), Finland (Espoo), France (Paris).