About the Role
Qt for MCU is a complete graphics framework and toolkit with everything needed to design, develop, and deploy Graphical User Interfaces on Microcontrollers.
The business development manager will be driving business for Qt for MCU by building a plan including key targets and then building relationships with C Level Engineering management, Engineering Directors, Product Managers and Project Managers within those technical development organizations.
This position will also work closely with silicon companies such as NXP and ST Micro.
- Drive the Qt for MCU value proposition in the US, while working closely with senior stakeholders
- Create business plan and identify best targets for Qt for MCU
- Drive the business value to influence CEO/CFO/CTO/CIO level in prospective companies
- Open doors and create relationships in target companies
- Continually conduct research for US market
- Identify prospect requirements and technical pain points
- Work closely with other business units to expand cross selling opportunities
- 5+ years of experience in the Embedded Software market as sales, solution architect, business developer
- Self-motivated, strong desire to win, excellent at prospecting, consultative selling approach
- Team player, sells value over price, sense of urgency, strong work ethic, innovative thinker
- Deep understanding of microcontrollers, microprocessors, real time operating systems and compilers.
- Experience in one or all of the following markets; Automotive, Consumer or Medical
- Contacts in C-Level R&D manufacturer companies
- Understanding of User Interface to create an GUI application
- Data driven mindset coupled with a very strong business acumen
- Knowledge of C++ or Embedded programming language
- Tech savvy with a basic understanding of software, data engineering, BI tools and solutions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required
We are a highly international work place with uniquely skilled people from around the whole world. Our culture embraces openness, learning, encouragement and fun. We value transparency, innovation and collaboration. We think boldly and strive for continuous improvement. Our effectiveness is based on sharing, caring and transparency in our way of working. And collaboration is at the center in everything we do.
The Qt Group operates in China, Finland, Germany, Japan, South Korea, Norway, Russia, the USA, France, UK, Italy and India. To learn more about us, visit www.qt.io or check our Instagram account @theqtcompany.