About the Role
The Qt Company (Nasdaq Helsinki: QTCOM) is a global software company with a strong presence in more than 70 industries and is the leading independent technology behind millions of devices and applications. Qt is used by major global companies and developers worldwide, and the technology enables its customers to deliver exceptional user experiences and advance their digital transformation initiatives. Qt achieves this through its cross-platform software framework for the development of apps and devices, under both commercial and open source licenses. The Qt Group operates in China, Finland, Germany, Japan, South Korea, Norway, Russia, the USA, France, UK, Italy and India.
The Qt Company is seeking a Business Project Manager to support our growth ambitions of the Qt Company in the China market. You will be supporting our local organization in projects that are for example aimed to create strategic partnerships and alliances. Based on the selected targets we are curious to hear your insights about their strategic, cultural, technical, and financial fits, which should eventually contribute to the success of the Qt Company. Moreover, we expect you to be able to e.g. formalize partnership proposals. This role will report to the Qt Ventures.
- To support in formalizing a partnership strategy to increase the reach and impact of our ongoing efforts in advancing The Qt Company’s focus areas
- Lead new strategic initiatives that could be built around or benefit from corporate, foundation, government, bilateral organizations or other partnerships
- Act as a strategic and analytical thinker that can blend business, product, and technology strategies to develop a compelling vision and strategy for partner success and corporate development
- Conduct regular analysis of partner landscape and potential opportunities together with your internal stakeholders at the Qt Company and any external advisors
- Coordinate and support end-to-end negotiation process leading up to deal execution, which includes identifying the highest priority areas to pursue, sourcing opportunities, fleshing out strategic rationale, overseeing due diligence, etc.
- Help model, present, and defend financial implications of various deal structures for the senior management and other related stakeholders
- Regularly track and report out progress on the health of the partnerships and corporate development pipelines
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Strong technical aptitude, with the ability to communicate with C-Level executives
- Strong analytical skills (financial, planning, operational)
- Experience of working as part of a complex project-oriented teams
- Strong relationship building skills and an entrepreneurial approach that leverages further opportunities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral in Chinese and English and excellent relationship building skills
We offer you interesting challenges in a growing global business. Also, you will be joining a dynamic, fast growing, highly international workplace with talented and skilled people from all around the world. We embrace openness, learning, encouragement and fun.