About the Role
Our talented, global marketing team is expanding to support the growth of our business. We are looking for B2B Marketing Campaign Manager to drive our global campaign activities and brand awareness. You will be taking the lead role in managing all our global campaigns and marketing activities and securing continuous business growth.
This exciting opportunity offers you the chance to leverage and expand your skills as part of our innovative marketing team. Working closely with key stakeholders (management, other marketing functions, sales and product management), you will play a central role in the success of our top of the funnel marketing activities including digital channels, email marketing, media purchasing, event marketing and much more.
You’ll succeed in this role if you are a results-oriented and enthusiastic marketing professional with great project management skills and an eye for detail.
- Plan and execute data-driven, long-term global marketing, brand and retention campaigns to support lead generation and achievement of sales goals
- Oversee and schedule the execution of campaigns and activities in own and external channels, including all copy, design, content and audience segments
- Apply an experimentation mindset to marketing campaigns to drive, test, learn, and optimize
- Set campaign goals and measure results
- Manage the campaign budget
- Manage selected high-profile events
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related field
- 3-5 years of relevant marketing experience with good knowledge of inbound and outbound marketing, processes and tactics
- Experience in planning and managing multi-touch point, multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Previous experience using modern marketing automation tools, CRM and CMS (for example HubSpot, Salesforce)
- Experience from B2B and technology environments is a plus
- Results oriented – able to establish clear expectations, set ambitious, but achievable goals, and track progress
- Strong team player with an ability to work in diverse teams while being able to drive progress independently
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Fluent in English
What we offer
- We offer a forward-looking, highly international workplace in fast growing company working with talented and skilled people from all around the world
- We embrace openness, learning, encouragement and fun
- A competitive compensation model + benefits
- Flexible hours, with a focus on work-life balance
The role will be based in our headquarters in Espoo, Finland. We work in a modern, hybrid model combining a few office days per week to remote work. Our office will be relocated to a brand-new space in Keilaniemi, Espoo in the beginning of 2022. The position is full time and permanent and will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found - please apply latest on 1.2.2022.
Questions? Maiju Oikarinen, Marketing Manager (+358 407707394), will be answering your questions:
Fri 14.1. between 14-16 (finnish time)
Mon 17.1. between 11-13 (finnish time)
Fri 21.1. between 14-16 (finnish time)
Be yourself at Qt
At Qt, we appreciate the individual differences of our employees and aim to promote diversity through all our practices. We provide a workplace that generates equal opportunities regardless of gender, religion, national origin, age, disabilities, and any other factors. We have unique product, but our people make us exceptional. We strongly encourage people from all groups to apply – we welcome you as you are.