About the Role
Qt Group (Nasdaq Helsinki: QTCOM) is a global software company with a strong presence in more than 70 industries and is the leading independent technology behind 1+ billion devices and applications. Qt is used by major global companies and developers worldwide, and the technology enables its customers to deliver exceptional user experiences and advance their digital transformation initiatives. Qt achieves this through its cross-platform software framework for the development of apps and devices, under both commercial and open-source licenses.
Qt technology is used by approximately one million developers worldwide. We enable a single software code across all operating systems, platforms, and screen types, from desktops and embedded systems to business-critical applications, in-vehicle systems, wearables, and mobile devices connected to the Internet of Things. The company's net sales in the year 2021 totaled 121.1 MEUR and it employs +600 people. To learn more about us, visit www.qt.io or check our Instagram account @theqtcompany.
We are looking for a Customer Marketing Manager to join our team in Boston. In this new role, you will identify and implement marketing and communications strategies to optimize current customer engagement and expansion.
This position reports to the Marketing Manager, Americas, and will work in collaboration with Strategic Accounts and Customer Success Teams to implement strategies to proactively engage and expand customers’ knowledge of The Qt Company’s values and solutions.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop impactful, results-driven integrated marketing programs that maintain and improve customer perception of The Qt Company
- Partner with Strategic Accounts and Customer Success teams on new and existing marketing activities being performed
- Develop growth strategies with Strategic Accounts team in order to optimize engagement within select accounts
- Identify the most effective marketing materials, channels, and messaging for target accounts
- Amplify the voice-of-the-customer; build relationships with key customers to drive revenue expansion
- Execute Account-Based Marketing campaigns in partnership with Strategic Accounts team to advance existing opportunities with existing targeted accounts and contacts
- Partner with Customer Success team to craft marketing communication strategies that align with customer success journey map (onboard, adopt, expand and retain)
- Work with Strategic Account and Customer Success Teams to identify and develop customer case studies
- Partner with Customer Success on delivering and analyzing NPS results
- Evaluate ROI/impact of marketing activities and recommend new opportunities
- 5-7 years of B2B technology marketing experience; agency experience in a customer-facing role preferred
- Confident, self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high growth work environment
- Exceptional organizational skills with strong attention to detail and discipline to follow policies and processes from execution to lead flow
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to work well with virtual teams. Proven ability to work closely and collaboratively with Executives, Sales, Customer Success, Product and other key internal stakeholders to develop measurable integrated marketing programs
- Proven track record of solid written, verbal and non-verbal communication
- Critical and strategic thinking skills with the ability to put customer marketing strategies into action
- Experience in creating retention, win-back and loyalty campaigns
- Master's degree preferred
Be yourself at Qt
At Qt, we appreciate the individual differences of our employees and aim to promote diversity through all our practices. We provide a workplace that generates equal opportunities regardless of gender, religion, national origin, age, disabilities, and any other factors. We have unique product, but our people make us exceptional. We strongly encourage people from all groups to apply – we welcome you as you are.
We would like to know more about you. Tell us about your skills, strengths and knowledge, but even more importantly about yourself. What is your passion? What do you love to do? What is the area that you are interested in work with? Our team would be happy to meet you, tell more about the position, and introduce you to our culture. Take a look at our Instagram feed and see who we are and what we do in Qt. Join QtPeople and apply today!