About the Role
As a Customer Success Manager, you will partner with our customers to continuously drive business value and realization through adoption and deep business relationships. Part product expert and part business partner, our Customer Success Managers are primarily focused on expanding the use of Qt Company within existing accounts.
You’ll work closely with customers to discover their technical challenges and business objectives, while aligning Qt Company to help achieve their corporate goals. To accomplish this, you will create strategic customer success plans for each customer, identifying areas to improve the use of Qt Company, and uncovering new uses for our product to expand accounts. You will also work with Account Executives to advise prospective customers on the best way to launch Qt Company within their company.
The best candidate for this role is customer-obsessed, collaborative, and agile. Success will require a deep understanding of Qt Company’s platform to increase customer’s time to value and increase expansion opportunities.
What you'll do at Qt
- Meet with our customers to understand and document their goals and objectives
- Create success metrics and develop a strategic success plan to achieve the customer goals and objectives with solutions in our platform
- Communicate the value of Qt Company platform to teams and executives through business reviews
- Identify expansion opportunities in accounts and partner with Account Executives to close expansion deals
- Become a domain expert on Qt Company platform
- Empower customers to be Qt Company product experts and provide training recommendations so their teams can get to market faster with new applications and products
- Track the health of all customers in your portfolio and prioritize activity based on outcomes
- Identify common challenges, proactively suggest improvement to existing processes, and deliver best practices to customers to help deliver maximum value of our products
- Utilize existing customer on-boarding process and work with product marketing to create new on-boarding assets
- Partner with our marketing team to drive customer advocacy activity including references, case studies, meetups, etc.
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience in a customer-facing sale, customer success, professional services, or strategic consulting organization
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer growth, loyalty, and adoption
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building durable internal and external relationships
- Consistent track record of highly professional customer engagement in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues and escalations
- Ability to listen well and take a thoughtful approach to addressing customer
- Willingness to travel up for customer meetings every now and then
- Experience in applying technical expertise to improve business outcomes
- Process-focused mindset with strong problem-solving ability
- Comfortable demonstrating product functionality and ability to provide comprehensive overview of key business use cases
- Thrives in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
The role is based in Oulu, Finland.
Why join Qt
- Opportunity to conquer the world from within core of one of the largest global SW developer communities and learn from the world class experts
- Be part of a dynamic, international team with talented and skilled professionals from all around the world
- Share the company values: collaboration, transparency, and innovation
- Work-life balance matters: option for a hybrid work-from-home policy and flexible hours
- Comprehensive occupational health care plan, with health insurance and dental care
- Benefit from other perks such as lunch benefit, sport/culture/massage saldo, bike & commuting benefit...
- Ergonomic equipment and supportive tools
- Nice office space, with small team rooms, free beverages, fruits, and room for fun
- A competitive compensation model
Qt Group (Nasdaq Helsinki: QTCOM) is a global software company with a strong presence in more than 70 industries and is the leading independent technology behind 1+ billion devices and applications. Qt is used by major global companies and developers worldwide, and the technology enables its customers to deliver exceptional user experiences and advance their digital transformation initiatives. Qt achieves this through its cross-platform software framework for the development of apps and devices, under both commercial and open-source licenses.
Qt technology is used by approximately one million developers worldwide. We enable a single software code across all operating systems, platforms, and screen types, from desktops and embedded systems to business-critical applications, in-vehicle systems, wearables, and mobile devices connected to the Internet of Things. The company's net sales in the year 2021 totaled 121.1 MEUR and it employs +550 people. The Qt Group operates in China, Finland, Germany, Japan, South Korea, Norway, the USA, France, the UK, Italy, and India.