About the Role
Qt Group (Nasdaq Helsinki: QTCOM) is a global software company with a strong presence in more than 70 industries and is the leading independent technology behind 1+ billion devices and applications. Qt is used by major global companies and developers worldwide, and the technology enables its customers to deliver exceptional user experiences and advance their digital transformation initiatives. Qt achieves this through its cross-platform software framework for the development of apps and devices, under both commercial and open-source licenses.
Qt technology is used by approximately one million developers worldwide. We enable a single software code across all operating systems, platforms, and screen types, from desktops and embedded systems to business-critical applications, in-vehicle systems, wearables, and mobile devices connected to the Internet of Things. The company's net sales in the year 2021 totaled 121.1 MEUR and it employs +550 people. The Qt Group operates in China, Finland, Germany, Japan, South Korea, Norway, the USA, France, the UK, Italy, and India.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Success team in Boston.
Responsibilities in the job:
- First point of contact for installed customers
- Regular care of customer accounts and continuous communication with customers
- Ensuring a smooth onboarding of new customers
- Providing proactive customer care
- Driving product adoption and increasing user base in customer accounts
- Addressing NPS feedback
- Maintaining collaboration with Sales, Renewals, and License Management
- Conducting business reviews and proactively suggest solutions to address customer concerns
- Providing weekly report on customer KPI’s
- Bachelors Degree
- 3-5 years working within the hi-tech industry
- Software industry experience a plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce and other Customer Success tools
- Critical thinking & strong analytical ability
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Independent and confident workstyle
- Eager to learn and improve skill set
- Excellent verbal and written skills
We offer you a highly international work place with uniquely skilled people from around the whole world. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business. Our culture embraces openness, learning, encouragement and fun.