About the Role
We are looking for Data & Integration Specialist to accelerate Qt transformation into a data-driven organisation.
In this role, you will oversee Qt business technology data and integrations. You are responsible for data governance and will advocate data-driven culture, transparency, and anytime-reporting. You have a proven track record to build solutions that will help to convert transactional and operational data into actionable signals and true customer understanding. You understand the importance of data security, protection & legislation compliance. You enjoy collaborating with stakeholders to ensure the vision is translated into reality and the outcome is aligned with the business goals and needs.
You will become a part of a small IT team in Finland but work closely with Qt professionals around the world. You will report to company CIO based in Oulu, Finland.
- Maintain master data models, data architecture, database designs & documentation
- Gather data related requirements from business stakeholders
- Discover opportunities for data acquisition and recommend solutions
- Build infrastructure to support efficient data utilization
- Manage data availability, usability, integrity, and security
- Lead efforts to improve data reliability, efficiency, and quality
- Aggregate data from disparate data sources for actionable insights
- Migrate data from legacy systems to new solutions
- Develop and document data related processes
- Guide subcontractors and system providers on data-related topics
- Design and develop data services, interfaces & integrations
- Ad-hoc data analysis and mining based on business needs
- Grow and foster a data-driven company culture
- At least a bachelor's degree in a business, technical or applicable field
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Analytical and critical thinking skills with the capability to recommend solutions
- Experience in Data Architecture, Data Modeling, Data Processing, Data Integration, ETL, SQL, and NoSQL
- SW design and development skills related to data-centric solutions handling large amounts of data
- Experience in the transactional and analytical data processing
- Knowledge about data warehouses, data lakes, and stream processing SW for data pipelines
- Experience in working with cloud environments
- Fluency in the English language
- Prior knowledge of the following areas is beneficial but not required: BI tools, Salesforce, ETL/Integration Tools, Task management & Version Control, data analytics, time-series databases, Heroku, AWS, Node.js
Our team is eager to meet you and introduce our dynamic and relaxed working style. We offer also a highly international work place with uniquely skilled people from around the whole world. Our culture embraces openness, learning, encouragement, and fun. The Qt Company operates in China, Finland, Germany, Japan, Korea, Norway and USA. To learn more please visit http://qt.io or check our Instagram account @theqtcompany.