About the Role
We are looking for (Senior) Data Engineer to accelerate Qt transformation into a data-driven organisation.
In this role, you will develop data models and pipelines to convert transactional and operational data into actionable insights and true customer understanding. You are a curious and developer-oriented person but also enjoy collaborating with business stakeholders to ensure the outcome is aligned with the business goals and needs.
You will become a part of a small IT team in Finland but work closely with Qt professionals around the world.
- Build infrastructure to support efficient data utilization
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline solutions
- Aggregate data from disparate data sources based on business requirements
- Work with stakeholders to assist with data-related issues and support their data infrastructure needs
- Migrate data from legacy systems to new solutions
- Document data related processes
- At least a bachelor's degree in a business, technical or applicable field
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Hands-on experience with both relational and NoSQL databases
- Solid knowledge of data integration, migration, and streaming techniques
- Understanding of cloud-based data processing concepts, data lakes, and warehouses
- Experience with object-oriented or scripting languages
- Basic knowledge of DevOps and DataOps methodologies
- Fluency in the English language
- Prior knowledge of the following areas is beneficial but not required: ETL/ Integration Tools, Salesforce, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Airflow, AWS, RESTful APIs, PaaS/Serverless architecture, BI tools
Our team is eager to meet you and introduce our dynamic and relaxed working style. We offer also a highly international work place with uniquely skilled people from around the whole world. Our culture embraces openness, learning, encouragement, and fun. The Qt Company operates in China, Finland, Germany, Japan, Korea, Norway and USA. To learn more please visit http://qt.io or check our Instagram account @theqtcompany.
We are looking only for candidates that are located in Finland and/or the EU region.