About the Role
We are looking for a data science engineer for our QA Tools team in Hamburg, Germany.
Your role and responsibilities in the job:
- Working on our tools for GUI testing, code coverage and test result analysis, where you will contribute your data science experience to our product development team.
- Being part of our experienced product development team.
- Working with data produced by our test automation tools.
- Designing and implementing models that perform complex analyses of software quality data
Skills and competences needed in the role:
- Either already first experiences working or are a tech-enthusiastic graduate
- Deep knowledge of theoretical and applied statistics and machine learning
- Proficiency in scripting languages and relevant Data Science modules
- Experience with SQL
- Ideally experience with development tooling such as git, Jenkins and Docker
- A desire to quickly learn new technologies and work on existing code.
We are a highly international workplace with uniquely skilled people from around the whole world. Our culture embraces openness, learning, encouragement and fun. We value transparency, innovation and collaboration. We think boldly and strive for continuous improvement. Our effectiveness is based on sharing, caring and transparency in our way of working. And collaboration is at the center in everything we do.
The Qt Company operates in China, Finland, Germany, Japan, South Korea, Norway, Russia, the USA, France, UK, Italy and India. To learn more about us, visit www.qt.io or check our Instagram account @theqtcompany.
Location: Hamburg, GER