About the Role
With Qt you will work on the world's leading cross-platform C++ framework, where you will contribute to developing solutions that make life easy for application developers on a multitude of platforms, from embedded to desktop and mobile.
We are looking for a Developer to join us for Qt for Android Platform development. In this role, you will be a part of the team that developing and maintaining Qt's platform integration layer. Your focus will be working with Android OS related features and fixes.
In your daily work you will be surrounded by a team of experts, and you will have the opportunity to broaden and deepen your knowledge about all aspects of software development as well as help others to do the same by bringing your knowledge and personality into the Team.
As Qt is open source, you will also benefit from working with the global community. This is reflected in our work: we are cooperative, provide great mentoring, and enjoy growing and learning together in a friendly environment.
- are curious and creative
- are a software developer and want to contribute directly to the development of Qt
- have Android development experience, from OS or apps
- want to write robust, modern C++, and are interested in software design and architecture
- are comfortable working with publicly available, large code base and material
- are familiar with version control, integration and review tools
- can communicate effectively in English, verbal and written
- know a bit about Qt and QML?
- are familiar with some of the following; AOSP, JNI, Java, Kotlin, CI, ADB, Gradle, AIDL?
- have experience with open source communities and development?
- have experience developing on Linux, macOS, Windows hosts?
- have experience working in multi-cultural environments/teams?
We offer you
- a family-friendly, diverse, sociable workplace where learning is valued
- flexible hours, with a focus on work/life balance
- wide health insurance & yearly dental care budget
- sport/culture/massage benefit
- parking space or commuting benefit
- bicycle benefit
- a collaborative and inclusive work environment
- DIY space and equipment for your own projects
- support with relocation
- great colleagues from many parts of the world
Be yourself at Qt
We would like to know more about you. Tell us about your skills, strengths and knowledge, but even more importantly about yourself. What is your passion? What do you love to do? Our team would be happy to meet you, tell you more about the position and introduce our dynamic, but relaxed working style.
At Qt, we appreciate the individual differences of our employees and aim to promote diversity through all our practices. We provide a workplace that generates equal opportunities regardless of gender, religion, national origin, age, disabilities, and any other factors. We have unique product, but our people make us exceptional. We strongly encourage people from all groups to apply – we welcome you as you are.