About the Role
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our Qt for MCUs team in Oulu, Finland. The team is part of Embedded R&D.
Qt Company’s engineers work on the Qt framework and tools, which enables our customers to create applications that run smoothly on many different platforms. In your daily work, you will be surrounded by a team of world-class experts.
As a DevOps Engineer, you are responsible for maintaining and developing further the continuous integration system for Qt for MCUs project.
- have knowledge about
- Continuous integration systems
- Powershell / shell scripting
- know how to work with different operating systems: Windows, Linux, macOS
- are a self-guided team player
- are eager to learn and explore new things
- are comfortable in designing architectural solutions to address user needs
To succeed in this job, you need to have strong spoken and written communication skills in English. Also, good collaboration skills are essential.
- are familiar with Databases, Jenkins, Git or Dev Ops ways of working
- have experience setting up and operating a Continuous integration system
We offer you
- a family friendly, diverse, sociable workplace
- flexible hours supporting work/life balance
- health insurance & dental care
- lunch, sport & culture vouchers
- mobile phone & subscription
- nice office space with electronic tables for everyone
- a collaborative and inclusive work environment
- support with relocation
Our team would be happy to meet you, tell more about the position and introduce our dynamic, but relaxed working style. The future is written with Qt and we would like you to be part of it! To learn more about us, visit www.qt.io or check our Instagram account @theqtcompany.