About the Role
We are looking for a seasoned software expert to lead our Qt for MCU development teams.
You will work on developing the world's leading software framework and tools for embedded. You will contribute to developing solutions that make life easy for developers around the world to create awesome embedded devices, just like applications for desktop and mobile. You will lead the development teams, assisting developers in achieving their goals and growing their skills.
- have leadership experience and like taking initiative
- are a software professional with skills and desire for embedded software development
- understand the intersection of technology and business
- guide the team by setting focus and direction, and by keeping information flowing
- lead people by example and coach them towards their own success
- grow a team with diverse perspectives
- know how to create software to address user needs
- have experience with toolchains and UI development frameworks for microcontrollers and microprosessors
- are not shy to roll up your sleeves for some coding
- know a bit of Qt and QML
We offer you
- a family friendly, diverse, sociable workplace where learning is valued
- flexible hours and focus on work/life balance
- a nice office space and flexible opportunity for remote work
- a collaborative and inclusive work environment
- health insurance and dental care
- lunch, sport & culture vouchers
- variety of inspirational social activities
- support with relocation
- great colleagues from many parts of the world
We would like to know more about you. Tell us about your skills, strengths and knowledge, but even more importantly about yourself. What is your passion? What do you love to do? Our team would be happy to meet you, tell more about the position and introduce our dynamic, but relaxed working style.
Preferred location: Oulu, Finland.