About the Role
Build relationships with C Level Engineering management, Engineering Directors, Product Managers and Project Managers within technical development organizations, from large multi-national to small independent companies. Target driven and results focused personality with a goal to deliver overachievement against clear objectives and business development targets.
- Develop business to meet or exceed quarterly sales goals by increasing sales revenues.
- Establish strategic territory plans.
- Gain knowledge of development processes and understand policies, procedures, regulations
- Business initiatives and other technologies of the Company and its’ clients.
- Submit sales forecasts and other administrative requirements in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Map business goals to technology requirements.
- Knowledge in value based and solution selling along with creating long term business relationships in the software licensing industry.
- Progressive, enterprise sales expertise with complex solutions.
- Ability to function independently in a multi-task environment, as well as part of a team.
- Consultative ‘questioning’ and Active Listening skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Presentation skills, as well as comfortable communication with all levels of management and employees.
- Pro-active customer focus.
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 10 years of experience selling development tools, embedded technology along with closing large strategic software license deals and service engagements.
- Experienced in vertical market solution sales, especially Defense, Automotive, Medical, High-Tech and or industrial Automation.
- Familiarity with OEM or Embedded Software is a plus.
- Track record of successful personal sales pipeline management and results.