About the Role
Documentation Engineer position based in Berlin, Germany
Qt Company’s engineers work on the Qt framework and tools, which enables our customers to create applications that run smoothly on many different platforms. In your daily work, you will be surrounded by a team of world-class experts, and you will have the opportunity to broaden and deepen your knowledge about all aspects of software development.
Qt Design Studio is a UI design and development tool that enables designers and developers to rapidly prototype and develop complex UIs. Both designers and developers use Qt Design Studio and this makes collaboration between the two a lot simpler and more streamlined. This is reflected in our work, we are cooperative, provide great mentoring, growing and learning together in a friendly environment.
- You will be working on our documentation, examples, and tutorials, making our users fall in love with Qt Design Studio!
- Guide Design Studio users to achieve the desired outcome and advise them in selecting the most appropriate approach.
- Help to develop and maintain tutorials and examples.
- You are curious and creative and you have a flair for the English language
- Write in a clear and concise manner
- You can convey information to a technical audience
- Working independently, managing your tasks and projects
- You can communicate well, both online and face-to-face
- Working closely with other parts of the organization, and with the Qt
- You are comfortable working with publicly available material
Experience & skills:
- You have the ability to learn a declarative language like QML
- Do you have experience with open source communities and development
- You are familiar with HTML / CSS?
We offer you
- a family-friendly, diverse, sociable workplace where learning is valued
- flexible hours, that focus on work/life balance
- training programs
- a nice office space
- a collaborative and inclusive work environment
- support with relocation
- great colleagues from many parts of the world
Be yourself at Qt
At Qt, we appreciate the individual differences of our employees and aim to promote diversity through all our practices. We provide a workplace that generates equal opportunities regardless of gender, religion, national origin, age, disabilities, and any other factors. We have unique product, but our people make us exceptional. We strongly encourage people from all groups to apply – we welcome you as you are.
We would love to hear from you! Please share your up-to-date CV and a few words of yourself using the form below.