About the Role
We are on the mission to harness the power of software 2.0, creating a new digital solution that would change the way product teams collaborate and build software. The goal is to give back humans the natural ability to imagine and create while letting the software writes itself, ultimately increase the productivity by 100x.
We are looking to build a founding team who will bootstrap the development from the ground up with DevOps mentality backed by hands-on experience. You will be relentlessly pursuing the product market fit and driving rapid prototype iterations. Being in a small team, you need to be a well-rounded generalist on graphical UX/UI design, who has view on many things and can also work on problems at all levels. The tasks will be chaotic and daunting but you feel natural to this.
If “failing until you succeed” is what motivates you and have what it takes to build software products, we’d like to meet you.
- Build and manage MVPs
- Design and lead user experience and user journey design
- Design and conduct customer survey
- Work with team to analyses the feedback to pivot or perseverant
- Create the vision of product that you yourself will not live without
- 3-5 years of expertise
- Understanding various design tools
- Past implementations of UI design to HMI devices
- Ability to communicate design needs and visions with other team members
- Proven experience of UX design from wireframing & prototyping to layout design portfolio
- Creativity and great attention to detail
- A strong vision of the big picture in projects
- Understanding of modern industry trends and ambition to constantly keep improving
- A strong will to work closely with developers in order to achieve the best possible end-result for the client
- Tools to have competence: Figma, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, AfterEffect etc., invision, sketch, unreal engine editor, unity
- Analytical mind and great story teller
- Generally has a view on many things and willing to listen opposite viewpoint
What we offer
- A chance to create your legacy
- A chance to build a product for the hundreds of millions of users
- A chance to work with like minded people behind a well-known brand
- Good company benefits with health & dental care, supporting work life balance and flexibility in your work
We are a highly international work place with uniquely skilled people from around the whole world. Our culture embraces openness, learning, encouragement and fun. We value transparency, innovation and collaboration. We think boldly and strive for continuous improvement. Our effectiveness is based on sharing, caring and transparency in our way of working. And collaboration is at the center in everything we do.
The Qt Group operates in China, Finland, Germany, Japan, South Korea, Norway, Russia, the USA, France, UK and India. To learn more about us, visit www.qt.io or check our Instagram account @theqtcompany.