About the Role
We are looking for a Growth Marketing Manager – Content/Programs to join our rapidly growing global Qt marketing team. This role is based in Espoo, Finland.
As a member of the marketing team, the Growth Marketing Manager (Content/Programs) will hold an important position in driving demand for Qt. Your expertise in digital marketing together with your understanding of target marketing will enable you to write content that is highly personalized, SEO optimized and strategically designed to convert visitors into prospects and leads into opportunities across a diverse range of segments.
Your content will contribute to buyer enablement and the developer experience resulting in leads primed for hand over to Sales. In collaboration with your teammates in web and lead management, you will design and manage marketing programs that generate high quality prospects for Sales.
- Write web and email content in collaboration with the web team, product marketing and product management
- Ensure web content is SEO optimized to boost organic search volumes for branded and non-branded keywords
- Build personalized nurturing and engagement workflows using marketing automation and chatbot technology
- Develop and manage prospecting programs with your teammates in lead management that identify niche segments and grow target groups
- Support the marketing team in lead generation related projects
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing related position
- Proven English writing skills (please be prepared to provide samples)
- High aptitude for learning and understanding technology topics
- Expertise in SEO and conversion analytics
- Collaborate well within a team and be able to independently execute and prioritize tasks
- Proficiency in using web and automation tools (Hubspot)
- Relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
What we offer:
- Dynamic, highly international workplace in fast growing company working with talented and skilled people from all around the world
- Company culture that embraces openness, learning, encouragement and fun
- Flexible hours, with a focus on work-life balance, and home office options
- Benefit from other perks such as lunch benefit, wellbeing programs (for culture/sports), healthcare and more.
- A competitive compensation model
The role will be based in Espoo with flexible home office options. Our office will be relocated to a brand-new space in Keilaniemi, Espoo in the beginning of 2022. The position is full time and permanent and will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
Be yourself at Qt
At Qt, we appreciate the individual differences of our employees and aim to promote diversity through all our practices. We provide a workplace that generates equal opportunities regardless of gender, religion, national origin, age, disabilities, and any other factors. We have unique product, but our people make us exceptional. We strongly encourage people from all groups to apply – we welcome you as you are.