About the Role
The HR Manager is responsible for people operations and supporting the business in Norway. In this role, you will work closely with functions like R&D, Sales and Marketing, amongst others, to achieve business targets in the assigned region.
- Implement and develop local HR processes, tools, policies and practices
- Be the employer representative in all HR matters
- Offer expert HR guidance to local managers in several areas: career development, training & learning, compensation & rewards, employee relations
- Participate in the development of global HR processes
- Collaborate with HR colleagues within the global HR network to deliver HR action plans
- Actively take part and facilitate local hiring and onboarding processes
- Develop company culture to ensure we have a positive work environment built on Qt values
- Payroll processing and cooperation with local payroll providers
Experience and personal qualities:
- Academic degree in Business or Psychology; minimum of B.Sc.
- 5+ years of experience as an HR Manager or similar
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work confidentially
- Competent in dealing with difficult situations
- Confident and assertive interaction with managers at all levels
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Experienced in using HR software solutions
- Proficient in Norwegian and English language
You will be the main person of contact in all HR related matters for the organization in Norway. The role is based in Oslo and you’ll work on site.
The Qt Company is a highly international work place with uniquely skilled people from around the whole world:
- We aim to provide a workplace that generates equal opportunities for everyone
- We encourage open and honest communication
- We’ll help you develop as a professional and we support internal career development
- We encourage a healthy balance between work and personal life
Our values guide our everyday work. Our culture embraces openness, learning, encouragement and fun.