About the Role
The Qt team and Qt technology is helping industries to build next generation solutions for cars, futuristic dashboards for ships, analyze satellite images, visualize meteors, create design with 3D, save lives through medical devices and sense movements with IoT devices. And this is just a start. These are only a fraction of areas where the Qt technology is used. Qt Group (Nasdaq Helsinki: QTCOM) is a global software company with a strong presence in more than 70 industries and is the leading independent technology behind millions of devices and applications. Qt is used by major global companies and developers worldwide, and the technology enables its customers to deliver exceptional user experiences and advance their digital transformation initiatives. The company’s net sales in year 2017 totaled 36,3 MEUR and it employs some 300 people. To learn more, visit http://qt.io.
At Qt, we work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We embrace change and constantly thrive for more. We are passionate about our products and solutions, but most of all we are proud of our great people that help us to achieve excellence in our domain. We live up to our values innovation, collaboration and transparency which define our ways of working.
The HR Manager is mainly responsible for local people topics in business.
In this role, you will work closely with functions like R&D, Sales and Marketing, amongst others, to achieve business targets in the assigned region.
- Implement local HR processes, tools, policies and practices
- Be the employer representative in all HR matters
- Offer expert HR guidance to local managers in several areas: career development, training & learning, compensation & rewards, employee relations
- Participate in the development and maintenance of local HR processes
- Collaborate with HR colleagues within the global HR network to deliver HR action plans
- Actively take part and facilitate local hiring and onboarding processes
- Develop local culture to ensure we have a positive work environment built on Qt values
- Payroll processing and cooperation with local payroll providers
Experience and personal qualities:
- Academic degree in Business or Psychology; minimum of BS
- 5+ years of experience as an HR Manager or similar
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work confidentially
- Competent in dealing with difficult situations
- Confident and assertive interaction with managers at all levels
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Experienced in using HR software solutions
- Proficient in Norwegian and English language
You will be the main person of contact in all HR related matters. The role is based in Oslo and you’ll work on site.
The Qt Company is a highly international work place with uniquely skilled people from around the whole world:
- We aim to provide a workplace that generates equal opportunities for everyone.
- We encourage open and honest communication.
- We’ll help you develop as a professional and we support internal career development.
- We encourage a healthy balance between work and personal life.
Our values guide our everyday work. Our culture embraces openness, learning, encouragement and fun.