About the Role
Qt Group (Nasdaq Helsinki: QTCOM) is a global software company with a strong presence in more than 70 industries and is the leading independent technology behind 1+ billion devices and applications. Qt is used by major global companies and developers worldwide, and the technology enables its customers to deliver exceptional user experiences and advance their digital transformation initiatives. Qt achieves this through its cross-platform software framework for the development of apps and devices, under both commercial and open-source licenses.
Qt technology is used by approximately one million developers worldwide. We enable a single software code across all operating systems, platforms, and screen types, from desktops and embedded systems to business-critical applications, in-vehicle systems, wearables, and mobile devices connected to the Internet of Things. The company's net sales in the year 2021 totaled 121.1 MEUR and it employs +550 people. The Qt Group operates in China, Finland, Germany, Japan, South Korea, Norway, the USA, France, the UK, Italy, and India.
We are looking for a HR Specialist to our global HR team of 12 people, reporting to HR Director, Central Europe. The location for this role is Berlin, Germany. Together with the HR Director and other team members, you will support Qt employees in our offices in Berlin, Hamburg and Munich.
Your main tasks will be:
- Acting as a first point of contact for employees in HR related questions
- Being responsible for accompanying employees through their entire employee lifecycle, from hiring to resignation
- Being an owner of various employee related topics and data maintenance, such as vacations + all kind of absences and leaves
- Preparation of HR documentation, e.g. certificates & references
- Recruitment and candidate management
- Onboarding related practicalities for new employees
- Offboarding related practicalities & exit process
- Supporting HR Director in various projects
What you need:
- At least 2- years of HR experience in a similar role, preferably from IT/technology industry
- Earlier experience in compensation and benefits
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or Psychology; Masters is an advantage
- Fluent in German and English
Who you are:
- Well-organized and solution-oriented
- Great in communication and collaboration skills, ability to work in a team
- Proficiency in MS Office tools
- Ability to work independently, as well as being a team player
- Proactive and development oriented
- Experience in using HR software solutions
We are a highly international work place with uniquely skilled people from around the whole world. Our culture embraces openness, learning, encouragement and fun. We value transparency, innovation and collaboration. We think boldly and strive for continuous improvement. Our effectiveness is based on sharing, caring and transparency in our way of working. And collaboration is at the center in everything we do.
Be yourself at Qt
At Qt, we appreciate the individual differences of our employees and aim to promote diversity through all our practices. We provide a workplace that generates equal opportunities regardless of gender, religion, national origin, age, disabilities, and any other factors. We have unique product, but our people make us exceptional. We strongly encourage people from all groups to apply – we welcome you as you are.
We would love to hear from you! Please share your up-to-date CV and a few words of yourself using the form below.