About the Role
Qt Group (Nasdaq Helsinki: QTCOM) is a global software company, trusted by industry leaders and over 1.5 million developers worldwide to create applications and smart devices that users love. We help our customers to increase productivity through the entire product development lifecycle - from UI design and software development to quality management and deployment.
Our customers are in more than 70 different industries in over 180 countries. Qt Group is headquartered in Espoo, Finland, and employs almost 700 people globally. To learn more, visit www.qt.io.
We are looking for an IT Engineer to take global ownership of Qt endpoint management. The candidate is expected to have strong knowledge of endpoint device management with a security mindset. The ideal candidate has creative and original thinking and can promptly identify and resolve endpoint-related IT issues.
Additionally, to global endpoint management ownership, you will assist Qt staff with installing, configuring, and problem-solving endpoint devices, peripheral equipment, and software. You will diagnose and resolve unique, non-recurring problems associated with application software and operating systems.
- Ownership of endpoints, including desktops, laptops, and mobile devices, using Microsoft Intune and our vendors
- Implement and maintain security policies and procedures for endpoint devices
- Ensure compliance with ISO27001 controls for endpoint security
- Collaborate with the IT and Cybersecurity teams to implement security updates and patches on endpoint devices
- Respond to security incidents and participate in incident response activities
- Evaluate and recommend endpoint security tools and technologies
- Provide technical support and troubleshoot endpoint issues
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Intune and endpoint device management
- Experience with ISO27001 controls and security management systems
- Familiarity with cybersecurity best practices and industry standards
- Ability to diagnose and resolve endpoint issues
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to provide local IT support to US-based end users.
- Experience in a similar role, with a focus on endpoint security
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field is preferred.
This role will be crucial in ensuring the security and compliance of the company's endpoint devices. The ideal candidate has a passion for end-point management and cybersecurity.