About the Role
The sales activity for our main product Qt and associated Consulting Services is growing fast in our major territories. The Qt Company has a solid customer base, containing a large number of internationally well branded companies. Our customers use our tools for highly valued developments of applications in different areas such as EDA, Medical, Consulting, Telecommunications, Automotive, among others. The DACH market is an important region for Qt and provides an excellent opportunity for an eager and fresh sales professional to take responsibility for developing the Qt business in markets with strong potential.
Would you like to be part of a global software company that leads the development framework behind millions of developers, devices and applications? Do you want to be part of an innovative, diverse and fun environment? Then come be a part of our exceptional team and help us promote cool products.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Plan & execute your sales strategy for the DACH territory in coordination with the local team
- Identify and penetrate new accounts: Industrial machines, Automotive, Medical, Consumer goods, etc.
- Support and develop existing customers
- Quickly follow-up sales opportunities converted from Marketing leads
- Build customer intimacy, understand and map their organization
- Manage and control your sales funnel (from prospecting to closing) to achieve your target
- Contribute to project quotations, with a focus on profitability
- Be the relay of local operations (conferences, lounges, and presentations) supported by the marketing department
- Establishing partner networks in the ecosystem
- Advise executives and support functions on local market specifics
- Align with business development managers, industry leads, and regional sales teams on presenting a single front to help represent a single vision to our customers
- Bac +2 on technical/engineering field preferred (Master’s is an added advantage)
- Proven success of 1-2 years in selling development tools or consulting, around embedded technologies or similar (hardware and software)
- Familiarity with Software Development tools and Software Development Life Cycle is a plus
- Target driven and results focused personality with a goal to deliver overachievement against clear objectives and business development targets
- Accountable, Rigorous, Autonomous
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Curious and Active Listening mindset
- Solid knowledge of sales tools (Salesforce, Linkedin Nav, …)
- Fluent in both English and German
We offer a highly international workplace with uniquely skilled people from around the whole world. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business. Our culture embraces openness, learning, encouragement and fun.