About the Role
The Qt team and Qt technology is helping industries to build next generation user interface solutions for industrial equipment, ships, satellites, vehicles, medical devices, consumer devices and all sorts of IoT devices. And this is just a start. These are only a fraction of areas where the - Norwegian in origin - Qt technology is used.
The Junior Account Manager is responsible for contacting enterprises in the Nordics in an assigned geographic territory, focusing on major accounts, building productive customer relationships, while advising companies on the advantages of using Qt framework.
Possible locations for this position: Espoo, Finland or Oslo, Norway.
- Build relationships with C-Level Engineering Management, Engineering Directors, Product Managers and Project Managers within technical development organizations
- Prospect new sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential clients
- Follow-up on inbound leads from Marketing and the Inside Sales Rep team
- Develop and deliver world-class sales proposals to prospects
- Strategize with Sales Management on target accounts to ensure maximum revenue generation
- Build long-term productive relationships with customers
- Structure weekly calendar to support sales targets
- Maintain and keep abreast of industry trends, products and services, and the competitive posture of the Qt Company
- Submit activity reports and sales forecasts on a weekly basis
- Exceed annual sales targets
- Demonstrate the ability to build rapport with existing and prospective clients
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal, organizational and collaboration skills
- Nordic languages, and English language (native or fluent level)
- Ability to be the technology advisor to prospects and customers
- Existing contact network in large industrial companies are a plus
- Familiarity with Software Development tools and Software Development Life Cycle, Sales Training and SalesForce.com are a plus
- 3-5 years technology sales experience
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding measurable goals
- Flexible hours that support work/life balance
- A family friendly, international, diverse, sociable workplace where learning is valued
- Group life insurance, health insurance and a pension scheme
- Mobile, vision and lunch benefit
Be yourself at Qt
At Qt, we appreciate the individual differences of our employees and aim to promote diversity through all our practices. We provide a workplace that generates equal opportunities regardless of gender, religion, national origin, age, disabilities, and any other factors. We have unique product, but our people make us exceptional. We strongly encourage people from all groups to apply – we welcome you as you are.
We would like to know more about you. Tell us about your skills, strengths and knowledge, but even more importantly about yourself.