About the Role
We are looking for to join one of our Germany offices. This role is based in Germany, but is still a global role with following responsibilities:
- Act independently to develop, manage and supervise Qt’s privacy and data protection processes, documentation, and practices
- Take care of legal compliance issues globally at Qt Group
- Assisting General Counsel in various legal issues, especially concerning operation and business in Germany
The position can be adjusted according to your background and competencies. This role reports to Group General Counsel based in Finland.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Degree in law
- Fluency in German and English (both written and spoken)
- Location preferably in Berlin but possibility also to be based in our Hamburg or Stuttgart offices
- Easy going personality with hands-on attitude to work both independently and part of a team
At Qt, we appreciate the individual differences of our employees and aim to promote diversity through all our practices. We provide a workplace that generates equal opportunities regardless of gender, religion, national origin, age, disabilities, and any other factors. We have unique product, but our people make us exceptional. We strongly encourage people from all groups to apply – we welcome you as you are.
We would like to know more about you. Tell us about your skills, strengths and knowledge, but even more importantly about yourself.