About the Role
The Qt team and Qt technology is helping industries to build next generation solutions for cars, futuristic dashboards for ships, analyze satellite images, visualize meteors, create design with 3D, save lives through medical devices and sense movements with IoT devices. And this is just a start. These are only a fraction of areas where the Qt technology is used. Qt Group (Nasdaq Helsinki: QTCOM) is a global software company with a strong presence in more than 70 industries and is the leading independent technology behind millions of devices and applications. Qt is used by major global companies and developers worldwide, and the technology enables its customers to deliver exceptional user experiences and advance their digital transformation initiatives. The company’s net sales in year 2019 are 58,4 MEUR and it employs 350 people. To learn more, visit http://qt.io.
In Qt, we work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our products and solutions, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at Qt means challenging yourself to always be better.
As Manager of EMEA Region, your key focus will be planning and executing the renewals lifecycle while driving high customer satisfaction and retention. You will build and manage a renewal sales team to reduce churn, maintain steady customer retention and manage accounts to ensure an on-time or early renewal. You will also coach a team to identify opportunities where we can expand business within our customer base. Managing customer success is a critical component of this role along with partnering with our sales team to drive growth.
- Execute renewals and customer success strategic plans
- Manage the renewal process to maximize revenue growth and achieve revenue goals
- Work closely local with Account Managers and Regional Directors to drive desired outcomes
- Manage key performance metrics and dashboards that help the Customer Success and Renewals organization to focus on this area
- Lead, manage, mentor, recruit and onboard new members to EMEA Renewals Team
- Ongoing coaching and development of EMEA Renewals Team
- Deliver and report regional forecast and performance metrics
- Strong team leadership skills
- Critical thinking & decision making
- SFDC experience
- Academic or similar degree in Business, 5+ years of management experience in the technology industry in renewals, sales and sales ops
- Ability to professionally interact and communicate with existing customers
- Ability to work both collaboratively in group settings and autonomously
- Strong written and verbal communication in English, negotiation and collaboration skills
- Willing to manage ad hoc projects to improve current process and programs
- Experience in transformation to Subscription Business Model
We offer a highly international workplace with uniquely skilled people from around the whole world. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business. Our culture embraces openness, learning, encouragement and fun.