About the Role
The Marketing Coordinator will work with a multi-functional team to drive the field marketing and demand generation activities while supporting the sales efforts
Here at The Qt Company we place our users and software technology they use at the center of everything we do. This is your chance to make your mark in the red-hot, cutting-edge software space, with Qt’s breakthrough solutions for creating applications and devices. If you’re a technology-obsessed growth marketing guru with a strong willingness to learn, we’d love to meet you. We value people who lead and shine, and can deliver an outstanding marketing experience.
The Qt Company is seeking a highly motivated, creative and organized individual to join the Americas Marketing team as a Marketing Coordinator who is able to multi-task with activities including tradeshow/events coordination, website updates/maintenance, and collateral development.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing pipeline generating marketing activities for field sales teams and previous experience in B2B technology marketing.
- Responsible for event management (seminars, trade-shows, conferences, webinars) from planning to execution; including budgeting, scheduling, logistics, content development, creative themes, promotion, post-event activities and success measurement
- Help drive lead generation and qualification of growth strategy, execution and optimization for the Americas
- Support new growth opportunities as well as existing customer base with the internal stakeholders
- Manage the marketing-to-sales funnel using our CRM and marketing automation tools
- Maintain and enhance the company position through various mediums, such as social media, website localization, email campaigns and case studies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications and experience within the technology space preferred
- 3 years minimum of relevant marketing experience including inbound and event marketing
- Moderate to advanced Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suites
- Knowledge of ROI reporting and deriving efficacy of campaigns with reporting tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Significant experience from B2B
- Ability to learn tech & business and “connect the dots”
- Results oriented; able to establish clear expectations, objectives and priorities and track progress
- Proficiency in CRM and Marketing software such as Salesforce, Hubspot, and Zoom
- Work well within a team and be able to independently execute tasks
- Business minded with ability to understand the companies market strategy, activities, performance and direction
About The Qt Company
Qt Group (Nasdaq Helsinki: QTCOM) is a global software company with a strong presence in more than 70 industries and is the leading independent technology behind millions of devices and applications. Qt is used by major global companies and developers worldwide, and the technology enables its customers to deliver exceptional user experiences and advance their digital transformation initiatives. The company's net sales in year 2018 totaled 45,6 MEUR and it employs some 300 people. To learn more, visit http://qt.io