About the Role
We are looking for
A Marketing Manager to join our global Qt team whose primary responsibility will be planning and executing marketing activities to support the ongoing needs of The Qt Company business. In this role, you will work with a multi-functional team to drive field marketing activities globally supporting sales efforts.
We are looking for a dynamic, creative and enthusiastic individual interested in joining an international marketing team and help to deliver results in a fast-paced environment. This exciting opportunity offers exposure to all marketing disciplines. If you feel you can bring these qualities and a ‘can do’ attitude to our team, this is a great career opportunity for you.
- Build the marketing budget and marketing plan in coordination with marketing stakeholders and sales to drive sales opportunities
- Enhance the company position and brand awareness through various mediums
- Drive lead generation and qualification growth strategy, execution, optimization and strategically thinking of new growth opportunities
- Build marketing-to-sales funnel using our CRM and marketing automation tools
- Event management (virtual events, speaking opportunities, seminars, trade-shows, conferences, webinars) from planning to execution; including budgeting, scheduling, logistics, content development, creative themes, promotion, post-event activities and success measurement
- Management of the largest Qt conference of the year; Qt World Summit
- Build Account Based Marketing programs together with sales
- Coordinate and develop customer retention and onboarding programs together with Customer Success Team Support multiple marketing activities as required
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Marketing Communications or related field
- Over 5 years of relevant marketing experience with good knowledge of inbound marketing and event marketing methodology, processes and tactics
- Significant experience from B2B and technology environments is preferred
- Excellent writing and fluency in English language is a requirement
- Strong copywriting skills
- Results oriented; able to establish clear expectations, objectives and priorities, set aggressive, but achievable goals, and track progress
- Business minded with ability to understand the dimensions of the business and company market strategy, activities, performance and direction
- Previous experience using marketing automation tools/CRM (HubSpot,Salesforce) or other modern marketing automation tools is preferred
- Strong team player with an ability to work in diverse teams
WHAT WE OFFER:
- We offer a dynamic, highly international workplace in fast growing company working with talented and skilled people from all around the world.
- We embrace openness, learning, encouragement and fun.
- A competitive compensation model
- Flexible hours, with a focus on work-life balance
- Benefit from other perks such as lunch benefit, wellbeing vouchers (for culture/sports), healthcare and more
The role will be based in our offices in Leppävaara, Espoo, but is currently home-office based. The position is full time and permanent and will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
For further information, you can contact Salla Venäläinen, Marketing Manager at the Qt Company on 29th December between 10:00 -12:00 or 4th January between 10:00 -12:00 on +358505992413.