About the Role
Qt Group (Nasdaq Helsinki: QTCOM) is a global software company with a strong presence in more than 70 industries and is the leading independent technology behind millions of devices and applications. Qt is used by major global companies and by over one million developers worldwide, and the technology enables its customers to deliver exceptional user experiences and advance their digital transformation initiatives. We enable a single software code across all operating systems, platforms and screen types, from desktops and embedded systems to business-critical applications, in-vehicle systems, wearables and mobile devices connected to the Internet of Things. Qt employs some 440 people. The Qt Group operates in China, Finland, Germany, Japan, South Korea, Norway, Russia, the USA, France, UK, Italy and India.
Tasks and responsibilities
The global digital advertising market is growing at a rapid rate with people being more and more dependent upon their personal mobile devices and the Internet of Things (IoT) expanding where more and more devices with embedded software screens are connected.
We are looking for an ambitious, energetic, and motivated Operation Manager for Digital Advertising to run and make sure the operations will be rolled out according the plan. A top performer that has the capability and self-confidence to get in front of the decision makers of companies which build products in need of embedded and mobile products.
As Operation Manager Digital Advertising your responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the integration with third party platform working closely with IT, Finance and sales op department
- Set the requirements to maximize the profit through transactional business
- Implement and monitor a full automated transactional process flow that fits to our existing backend systems
- Work closely with business development team to understand customer requirements at operational level
- Ensures that all departments involved in a process cooperate with each other, encouraging correct communication
For the position of Operation Manager Digital Advertising we are looking for driven, eager candidates with following skills:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in economics or computer science
- +5 years of experience in companies selling digital services
- Proven experience in automating payment processes
- Understand digital advertising value chain (DSP, AD Exchange, SSP)
- Have deep knowledge of web technologies
- Understand the concept of profit & loss applied to digital product
- A strong team player and communicator
- Full proficiency in English, an additional European language would be beneficial.
We are a highly international work place with uniquely skilled people from around the whole world. Our culture embraces openness, learning, encouragement and fun. We value transparency, innovation and collaboration. We think boldly and strive for continuous improvement. Our effectiveness is based on sharing, caring and transparency in our way of working. And collaboration is at the center in everything we do.