About the Role
Qt Group (Nasdaq Helsinki: QTCOM) is a global software company with a strong presence in more than 70 industries and is the leading independent technology behind 1+ billion devices and applications. Qt technology is used by approximately one million developers worldwide. We enable a single software code across all operating systems, platforms, and screen types, from desktops and embedded systems to business-critical applications, in-vehicle systems, wearables, and mobile devices connected to the Internet of Things. The company's net sales in the year 2021 totaled 121.1 MEUR and it employs +650 people.
To learn more about us, visit www.qt.io .
What are we looking for?
The Pre-Sales Engineer who provides subject-matter expertise on the Axivion and Qt Quality Assurance products and will drive technical relationships with stakeholders. This position supports the sales team throughout the process to ensure all of the client’s technical needs are understood and met by the Qt platform.
- Demonstrate the Axivion solution to technical and non-technical audiences, at executive and/or technical levels and at pre- and post-sales meetings together with the Account Manager.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot solutions and conduct proof of concepts.
- Act as a valued technical resource throughout the customer's decision-making process and ensure an optimal customer evaluation experience.
- Deliver innovative solution demonstrations to prospects, customers, and partners.
- Provide technical leadership and oversight during trials, Proof of Concept (POCs), complex demos, etc.
- Help develop proposals and RFPs to win business for the sales teams.
- Provide feedback to appropriate Axivion and Qt Quality Assurance teams on product enhancements or services that would be beneficial to the customer and potentially generate additional revenue.
- Collaborate closely with internal network and customer to obtain a deep understanding of the customer's technology needs or offerings and architect a solution to meet the needs.
- Capable of leading deep dive technical discussions with IT.
- Maintain a deep and extensive technical knowledge of the Axivion and Qt Quality Assurance products.
- Provide excellent technical specifications and requirements documentation as necessary to support the proposed solution.
- Able to work independently as well as being able to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- Several years’ experience as a Sales Engineer working with enterprise software products or services, development platforms/tools
- Ideally familiar with C, C++, possibly C#, version control systems, CASE tools, UML, embedded systems, IDEs, scripting languages (ideally Python), compilers, static code analysis, databases, coding guidelines
- Ability to assess customer requirements, identify business issues, and demonstrate proposed solutions.
We offer a highly international workplace with uniquely skilled people from around the whole world. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business. Our culture embraces openness, learning, encouragement, and fun.