About the Role
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our global product management team.
Your role & responsibilities:
- Identifying new customer needs and desires and translate these into requirements
- Appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes
- Improving our customer journey from early evaluation to production
- Definition of go to market strategy and execution
- Definition of key sales collaterals and sales playbook
- Working closely with sales to succeed in selected key accounts
- Working with marketing to define marketing campaigns and collaterals
- Presenting the product vision and roadmaps in events and customer meetings
- Selected strategic industry partner relations
- 3+ years of experience in global software product business; preferably a background either in product management, business development or sales
- Demostrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Understanding of market dynamics and competitive positioning
- Knowledge in value-based selling, solution selling and creating long term business relationships in the software licensing industry
- Target driven and results focused personality with a goal to deliver overachievement against clear objectives and business development targets
- Familiarity with Software Development tools and Software Development Life Cycle is a plus
- Good presentation and interaction skills and willingness to travel
We are a highly international work place with uniquely skilled people from around the whole world. Our culture embraces openness, learning, encouragement and fun. We value transparency, innovation and collaboration. We think boldly and strive for continuous improvement. Our effectiveness is based on sharing, caring and transparency in our way of working. And collaboration is at the center in everything we do.
The Qt Group operates in China, Finland, Germany, Japan, South Korea, Norway, Russia, the USA, France, UK, Italy and India. To learn more about us, visit www.qt.io or check our Instagram account @theqtcompany.