About the Role
Our QA Tools are used by thousands of development projects worldwide to guarantee the best code quality before deployment. Those are comprised by various assets, from automated GUI testing to static code analysis. Furthermore service based solutions are within our current and upcoming portfolio.
As Product Manager, QA Tools your responsibilities include:
- Own the product roadmap of multiple products, starting from gathering customer feedback up to releasing to users
- Prioritize feature development based on internal and external expectations
- Research on latest trends in the automated testing ecosystem and steer and adapt our portfolio accordingly
- Strong relationship with our R&D department
For the position of Product Manager, QA Tools we are looking for driven, eager candidates with the following skills:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree
- -/+5 years of experience in software development processes
- You can communicate well, both online and face-to-face
- Understanding and analyzing requirements from different stakeholders
- Prior experience in the software testing industry is a plus
- Good understanding of agile principles is an advantage
We offer you:
- a family friendly, diverse, sociable workplace where learning is valued
- flexible hours, that focus on work/life balance
- 30 days of holiday, public transportation ticket and additional perks
- nice office space
- a collaborative and inclusive work environment
- great colleagues from many parts of the world
Be yourself at Qt
At Qt, we appreciate the individual differences of our employees and aim to promote diversity through all our practices. We provide a workplace that generates equal opportunities regardless of gender, religion, national origin, age, disabilities, and any other factors. We have unique product, but our people make us exceptional. We strongly encourage people from all groups to apply – we welcome you as you are.
We would love to hear from you! Please share your up-to-date CV and a few words of yourself using the form below.
Qt Group (Nasdaq Helsinki: QTCOM) is a global software company with a strong presence in more than 70 industries and is the leading independent technology behind millions of devices and applications. Qt is used by major global companies and by over one million developers worldwide, and the technology enables its customers to deliver exceptional user experiences and advance their digital transformation initiatives. We enable a single software code across all operating systems, platforms and screen types, from desktops and embedded systems to business-critical applications, in-vehicle systems, wearables and mobile devices connected to the Internet of Things. Qt employs +550 people and operates in China, Finland, Germany, Japan, South Korea, Norway, the USA, France, UK, Italy and India.