About the Role
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our global Qt marketing team, whose primary responsibility will be planning and executing marketing activities to support the ongoing needs of The Qt Company business. You will work with a multi-functional team to drive product marketing activities globally supporting sales efforts in this role. The product marketing role is at the intersection between product management, R&D, sales, and the other marketing department teams. The product marketing team currently consists of three people, and we are adding another position as our business is growing.
As a product marketing manager, you will be responsible for telling the world the story of our product offering. You will need to understand our customers' pain points and needs and how our product, Qt, can solve those. Additionally, you will craft the messaging and marketing strategy for new launches and product releases.
We are looking for a dynamic, creative, and enthusiastic individual interested in joining an international marketing team and delivering results in a fast-paced environment. This exciting opportunity offers exposure to all marketing disciplines. If you feel you can bring these qualities and a 'can do' attitude to our team, this is a great career opportunity for you.
- Together with the product management team, understand customer needs and pain points to craft value propositions/value messages and content.
- Create product content (e.g., case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts, emails, social media) to articulate our product's benefits to the world.
- Together with agencies, create other marketing material types (e.g., videos, whitepapers, e-books, press releases, etc.)
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage.
- BA/BS/MS/MSc/MBA degree or similar
- Minimum of five years of experience in product marketing, product management, digital marketing, or sales
- Strong project management skills
- The ability to understand complex technology and speak with credibility to software engineers
- Significant experience from B2B and technology environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (proficient/native level English) -- there is a hefty amount of writing in this role.
- Experience with content management/marketing automation systems (HubSpot, Salesforce, etc.). You will be building product pages, campaign landing pages, marketing emails, managing a wide range of content, and using marketing automation to promote our content to our massive database.
- You like working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity that spans across time-zones. This role requires you to work cross-functionally to bring the product to life.
- Results-oriented; able to establish clear expectations, objectives, and priorities, set aggressive but achievable goals, and track progress
- Business-minded with the ability to understand the dimensions of the business and company market strategy, activities, performance, and direction
- Bonus skills: technical knowledge of Qt, talking on camera, interview skills, graphical design, and video editing
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A dynamic, international role in a fast-growing company working with talented and skilled people from all around the world.
- Our values are collaboration, transparency, and innovation
- A competitive compensation model
- Flexible hours, with a focus on work-life balance
The role will be based in our offices in Leppävaara, Espoo, but is currently home-office based. The position is full time and permanent and will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found. Please apply through the link below.