About the Role
Want to join one of the hottest technology companies?
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our global Qt marketing team supporting The Qt Company’s growing business. As a Product Marketing Manager, you will work in a multi-functional team to drive marketing activities toward global growth. Our product marketing team is at the intersection between commercial product management, R&D, sales, and other marketing teams, taking care of the focus and ambition level of go-to-market plans & activities.
In this role, you will be responsible for telling the world the story of Qt, our product offering, and services. You will need to understand our customers’ pain points and needs, and how our product and services can solve those. You will cooperate closely with the product management, defining key value messaging and content related to the product offering. One of the core tasks of the product marketing team is to produce relevant content for product launches and new feature releases. Your role is to ensure that the overall messaging creates a foundation for all related marketing activities, enabling content creation for all channels and platforms.
We are looking for a dynamic, creative, and enthusiastic individual interested in joining an international marketing team, and delivering results in a fast-paced environment. Focusing mainly on the Ventures offering, you will take care of the go-to-market activities for new and emerging Qt products. This opportunity offers exposure to all marketing disciplines. If you feel you can bring these qualities and a “can-do” attitude to our team, this is a great career opportunity for you.
- Together with the Product Management and Ventures teams, understand customer needs and pain points to craft value propositions, value messages, and content related to them
- See that the correct target audience & buyer personas will be reached; work together with the global campaign team to pick the right marketing message and the optimal marketing channels
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey together with the growth marketing team
- Create marketing material such as web content, videos, whitepapers, e-books, press releases, and datasheets with internal creators from various departments and external marketing agencies
- BA/BS/MS/MSc/MBA degree or similar
- Minimum five years of experience in commercial fields such as content marketing, product marketing, product management, digital marketing, or sales (combined)
- Experience from B2B and complex technology environment OR the ability and willingness to learn complex technology and translate those learnings into content for various target audiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluent or native level of English mandatory – Finnish language skills are not a requirement
- Hands-on experience with producing digital marketing content - you will actively participate in building web pages, landing pages, marketing emails, and social media messages, managing a wide range of content, and using marketing automation to promote our content to our ecosystem
- Basic understanding of Search Engine Optimization
- Experience with content management/marketing automation systems (HubSpot or similar) is preferred
- You like working in English in a collaborative, cross-team capacity that spans across time zones - this role requires you to work cross-functionally with product management and other marketing teams
- Results-oriented - you are able to establish objectives, and priorities, set ambitious but achievable goals, and track campaign progress
- Business-minded with the ability to understand the dimensions of the business and company market strategy, activities, performance, and direction
Bonus skills: knowledge of software development, interview skills for customer cases, simple graphical design work, public speaking, video editing, or other relevant marketing skills (none of these are mandatory).
Why join Qt?
- Be part of a dynamic, international team with talented and skilled professionals from all around the world
- Share the company values: collaboration, transparency, and innovation
- Work-life balance matters: option for a hybrid work-from-home policy and flexible hours
- Comprehensive occupational health care plan, with health insurance and dental care
- Benefit from other perks such as lunch benefit, and sport/culture/massage vouchers
- A competitive compensation model
The role will be based in our headquarters in Espoo, Finland. We work in a modern, hybrid model combining office days and remote work. Our new office is located in brand-new premises in Keilaniemi, Espoo. The position is full-time and permanent, and we will fill the position as soon as we find a suitable candidate. Please apply through the link below!
Be yourself at Qt
At Qt, we appreciate the individual differences of our employees and aim to promote diversity through all our practices. We provide a workplace that generates equal opportunities regardless of gender, religion, national origin, age, disabilities, and any other factors. We have unique product, but our people make us exceptional. We strongly encourage people from all groups to apply – we welcome you as you are!
Qt Group (Nasdaq Helsinki: QTCOM) is a global software company with a strong presence in more than 70 industries and is the leading independent technology behind 1+ billion devices and applications. Qt is used by major global companies and developers worldwide, and the technology enables its customers to deliver exceptional user experiences and advance their digital transformation initiatives. Qt achieves this through its cross-platform software framework for the development of apps and devices, under both commercial and open-source licenses.
Qt technology is used by approximately one million developers worldwide. We enable a single software code across all operating systems, platforms, and screen types, from desktops and embedded systems to business-critical applications, in-vehicle systems, wearables, and mobile devices connected to the Internet of Things. The company's net sales in the year 2021 totaled 121.1 MEUR and it employs +550 people. The Qt Group operates in China, Finland, Germany, Japan, South Korea, Norway, the USA, France, the UK, Italy, and India.