About the Role
We are looking for a Product Marketing Specialist, QA Tools, whose primary responsibility will be planning and executing marketing activities to support the ongoing needs of The Qt Company business. In this role, you will work with a multi-functional team to drive field marketing activities globally supporting sales efforts.
Our team is looking for a dynamic, creative and enthusiastic individual interested in joining an international marketing team and help to deliver results in a fast-paced environment. This exciting opportunity focuses on QA Tools marketing activities. If you feel you can bring these qualities and a ‘can do’ attitude to our team, this is a great career opportunity for you.
- Researching, monitoring, and reporting about the Test Automation / QA market and competitive landscape
- Identifying market segments to target with specific Qt QA tools marketing campaigns
- Planning and coordinating marketing campaigns for Qt QA tools for identified market segments
- Creating content for specific marketing campaigns
- Coordinating and executing marketing campaigns
- Marketing reporting and ROI measurement
- Significant B2B marketing experience
- Good understanding of the Test Automation / QA market landscape and competitive environment
- Basic understanding of the software development market
- Strong team player with an ability to work in diverse teams
What we offer
- We offer a dynamic, highly international workplace in fast growing company working with talented and skilled people from all around the world
- We embrace openness, learning, encouragement, and fun
- A competitive compensation model
- Flexible hours, with a focus on work-life balance
- Benefit from other perks such as lunch benefit, well-being vouchers (for culture/sports), healthcare and more
The role will be based in Hamburg, Germany. We work in a modern, hybrid model combining a few office days per week to remote work.
Be yourself at Qt
At Qt, we appreciate the individual differences of our employees and aim to promote diversity through all our practices. We provide a workplace that generates equal opportunities regardless of gender, religion, national origin, age, disabilities, and any other factors. We have unique product, but our people make us exceptional. We strongly encourage people from all groups to apply – we welcome you as you are.