About the Role
We are looking for a Product Portfolio Manager to join our global product management team.
Your role & responsibilities:
- Product business management: pricing, packaging, licensing based on market analysis
- Responsible for product portfolio and directing product managers
- Identify new business opportunities for existing products and services and new product ideas
- Participate in company level business strategy process
- Communicating product roadmaps and other product related materials both inside the company and towards customers
- Customer segmentation and related data analysis
- Selected strategic customer relations
- 5+ years of experience in global software product business; preferably a background either in business development, sales or product management
- Proven track record in launching new products to market and managing a portfolio of products
- Knowledge in value-based selling, solution selling and creating long term business relationships in the software licensing industry
- Target driven and results focused personality with a goal to deliver overachievement against clear objectives and business development targets
- Familiarity with Software Development tools and Software Development Life Cycle is a plus
- Good presentation and interaction skills and willingness to travel
We are a highly international work place with uniquely skilled people from around the whole world. Our culture embraces openness, learning, encouragement and fun. We value transparency, innovation and collaboration. We think boldly and strive for continuous improvement. Our effectiveness is based on sharing, caring and transparency in our way of working. And collaboration is at the center in everything we do.
The Qt Group operates in China, Finland, Germany, Japan, South Korea, Norway, Russia, the USA, France, UK, Italy and India. To learn more about us, visit www.qt.io or check our Instagram account @theqtcompany.