About the Role
In Qt, we work hard but not too seriously. We are highly adaptable, constantly evolving, and helping you to develop as a professional. We have a cool product, but it’s our people that makes us exceptional
We are looking for a passionate Programmer to join our CI team to help in development of Qt’s continuous integration system (Coin) used to build and test software releases of Qt cross-platform C++ framework. You will also work with longer-term projects including implementation of features and improving the virtualization software back-end. The work is located in Oulu, Finland, but your team also collaborates closely with the development teams in Oslo and Berlin.
WHY TO JOIN US?
If you are looking for a professional but fun working environment, good salary and a chance to grow and develop your skills, this position could be a perfect match for you! You will work with highly talented engineers, learn more about coding, grow as a professional and collaborate in open-source projects.
- Flexible hours supporting work/life balance
- Health insurance
- Dental care
- Lunch vouchers
- Sport & culture vouchers
- Mobile phone and subscription
- Ergonomic equipment
- Complimentary fruits and mineral water
And in case you really like challenges, there is always someone to compete against you in a table tennis or a pool game on coffee breaks. If you are brave enough, winter time weekly shock treatment is provided by ice swimming group. Our culture embraces openness, learning, encouragement and fun.
In addition to enthusiasm to programming, we hope you to meet these qualifications:
- Hands-on programming experience and self-driven interest in becoming a full-stack programmer and developing open-source code
- We greatly appreciate enthusiasm and hobbyist experience, but it is not a strict requirement. If you do have pre-existing sample projects in GitHub or another public repository, we would be very interested to take a look at them.
- Former experience with Python, Linux and Git is required
- General knowledge of containers and cloud systems
- Front-end development experience
WANT TO JOIN #QTPEOPLE?
We would like to know more about you. Tell us about your skills, strengths and knowledge, but even more importantly about yourself. What is your passion? What do you love to do?
Our team would be happy to meet you, tell more about the position and introduce our dynamic, but relaxed working style. The future is written with #QtPeople and we would like you to be part of it! For more information, please contact Olli Hirvonen / email@example.com.