About the Role
We are looking for technical Project Manager to strengthen our Qt Professional Services team.
Qt Group (Nasdaq Helsinki: QTCOM) is a global software company with a strong presence in more than 70 industries and is the leading independent technology behind millions of devices and applications. Qt is used by major global companies and developers worldwide, and the technology enables its customers to deliver exceptional user experiences and advance their digital transformation initiatives. The company’s net sales in year 2017 totaled 36,3 MEUR and it employs some 300 people. To learn more, visit http://qt.io.
About the role
As Project Manager you will own projects and customer communication in project related topics. Projects can vary from short workshops to long term strategic partnering.
Your tasks will include for example:
- Leading people via understanding them and their work and coaching them towards success stories
- Managing projects from planning to invoicing and act as daily contact to both project team members and customer
- Understanding customer needs from both technical and business point of view
- Helping Qt Services towards growth and success together with the rest of the team
- Support our sales in creating statements of work related to new projects
- Communicating with our partners regularly to keep up to date with resourcing situation
- As our customers are international your work includes some travel in Europe
- Proven track record in leading complex software projects in international environments
- Proven track record in leading project teams
- Good knowledge about different software development models
- Good understanding of Qt and related technologies
- Software development skills to understand the engineers’ and customers’ challenges better
- Good presentation and communication skills in English and German
- Ability to multitask and support multiple projects
- Proven track record of project management methods and practices
- Positive, pro-active and independent working style
- Experience from consultancy business
- Pragmatic way of working, knowhow to slice the SW development work to executable pieces
We offer a highly international work place with uniquely skilled people from around the whole world. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business. Our culture embraces openness, learning, encouragement and fun.