About the Role
Qt is used by major global companies and developers worldwide, and the technology enables Qt customers to deliver exceptional user experiences. Qt’s success is based on its truly global and active user Community. And now we want to take the Qt Community experience to next level!
We are looking for a Qt Community Relations Manager, whose primary responsibility will be to make sure that Qt Community is vibrant, innovative, supportive, inclusive and safe place for everybody to create and contribute with Qt. Community Manager will nurture and grow the Community and make sure that the Community’s voice will be heard within The Qt Company. Community Manager will work with multiple different persons from The Qt Company as well as with members of our contributor and user community.
As a Qt Community Manager You:
- Will make sure that the Community experience is best in class
- Create and co-ordinate the Community development plans and roadmap
- Encourage use of Qt in various open-source projects
- Help in creation of materials for users and contributors
- Increase visibility of the Qt Project
- Foster a welcoming atmosphere for new contributors
- Make sure existing contributors feel appreciated and acknowledged
- Participate in managing the contribution framework
- Encourage contributions from partners, customers and open-source users
- Look after our community related systems
- Evaluate Community platform performance
- Monitor and own the Community KPI’s
- Collect feedback
We are looking for a dynamic, creative, and enthusiastic individual interested in joining our international team and delivering results in a global environment. If you feel you have following qualities and a 'can do' attitude, this is a great career opportunity for you.
- Have natural passion towards communities & relations
- love to collaborate with people
- understand how to communicate with different audiences
- have experience from open-source communities
- have experience in software or gaming-industry
- are results-oriented; able to establish clear expectations, objectives, and priorities, set demanding but achievable goals and track progress
- are a good communicator and communicate fluently in English
- have hands-on experience in managing communities
- have software development or even Qt, QML or C++ experience
We offer you
- Flexible hours supporting work/life balance
- Nice office space and flexible remote work opportunities
- Great colleagues from many parts of the world
- A change to spread Qt technology story to the open-source audience
- Local competitive benefits
We would like to know more about you. Tell us about your skills, strengths and knowledge, but even more importantly about yourself. What is your passion? What do you love to do? Our team would be happy to meet you, tell you more about the position and introduce our dynamic, but relaxed working style.
Be yourself at Qt
At Qt, we appreciate the individual differences of our employees and aim to promote diversity through all our practices. We provide a workplace that generates equal opportunities regardless of gender, religion, national origin, age, disabilities, and any other factors. We have unique product, but our people make us exceptional. We strongly encourage people from all groups to apply – we welcome you as you are.
Location: Preferred location is Qt offices in Espoo Finland, Oslo Norway or Berlin Germany support for re-location provided.